date! 442 (from the chicken wing author) someone struck gold

• Thread starter Thread starter dimartino
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 629
  • Views Views 469K
i am using the team talk during the game, at half time it depends on the score

Have you noticed that it makes a difference? Im thinking myself of starting using team talks during games. I guess you use it every time its available? (every 15min?)

06416-58aebbee-d1da-4343-95c2-877c26f83c16.png
Did you use OI mate?

Nice tactic... But much goals against, the stirkers doesn't score a lot, and plenty of yellow cards... But nice team work

Have you noticed that it makes a difference? Im thinking myself of starting using team talks during games. I guess you use it every time its available? (every 15min?)

yes i do belive its make a difference, and yes every 15 min

INSANE TACTIC!
Easily the best in FM2016.
I'm going in 14 wins in a row since the beginning of the season, with no transfers with Sporting CP.
Even smashed Leverkusen away for CL Playoff 0-4 and won agains MU at home.
Will post ss later.

LEGENDARY!
very nice results :) which pre-match team talk you are doing?i have problem with it now :( thank you mate

I am wondering how this tactic is working with different settings for different people.. one would argue the ME is exactly the same for everybody.. so there would be optimal settings..

However, here I see NO OI/OI from post 6, inverted wingers/non inverted wingers etc. etc.

I am wondering how this tactic is working with different settings for different people.. one would argue the ME is exactly the same for everybody.. so there would be optimal settings..

However, here I see NO OI/OI from post 6, inverted wingers/non inverted wingers etc. etc.

TI and PI already include 'mark tighter' and 'close down much more' shouts, so OI or no OI would probably feel very similar.

As for wingers, they do sit narrow but run wide and cross often so in the end both inverted and out and out wingers should find ways to be productive. Personally I use regular wingers and OI, because I tend to trust the guy who created this tactic ;)

Here's the tactic formation, OI and recommended player copy paste from chicken wing thread

View attachment 1042959

View attachment 1042960

1)CD with pace >12 is better,tallest CD at the right.

2)Good striker,fast & can take the chances (some one can score).

3)WM & WB,left side left footed,right side right footed is better.

4)WM & WB,no cut inside PPM.fast speed & good crossing stat.
whch should we follow? your copy pate or the guy who uploaded one? he told no OI .

This is the original date 442! tactic, with TFF set pieces:

This is a 4411 tweak, for people who like to use an AMC. One of the F9 is set as a Shadow Striker. Also with TFF set pieces:

What tff set pieces is?

Do you score more goals from corners after the tweak?

i lose an important away match 4-2, 4-1, 3-0, i try (TFF ANNIHILATOR V1_DB6311D3-82D9-4413-9056-85BF22D1034C, TFF CONQUEROR V2_A02CBFDC-D32F-4921-9C46-2F6E9DD3E865(2), 4-1-4-1 AWAY_F90786A4-599A-4192-BD61-63BAA2327081)
but with date 442!_7B2C8D76-06FC-4163-BB78-082473778415 i win 1-4 :D

i thnik i found my longsave tactic

Great tactic, but is their anyway to stop conceding last minute equalisers?

I started with Concord Rangers one of the worse teams in Vanarama South, i managed to get promotion the 2nd year and now im rly stragling in the Vanarama League...So firstly i wanted to thank the uploader for sharing this great tactic and secondly i wanted to ask for any information about your experiences with lower league teams like mine, any tweaks for lower teams that maybe would work better cause im conceading way too many goals especially from crosses and i have seven straight losses :(

I won the Prem and League Cup with Watford using this tactic and the OI's found on the first page. No transfers either.

I started with Concord Rangers one of the worse teams in Vanarama South, i managed to get promotion the 2nd year and now im rly stragling in the Vanarama League...So firstly i wanted to thank the uploader for sharing this great tactic and secondly i wanted to ask for any information about your experiences with lower league teams like mine, any tweaks for lower teams that maybe would work better cause im conceading way too many goals especially from crosses and i have seven straight losses :(

You might use TFF's man marking trick (see how to do it in the first page of ANNIHILATOR thread), basically your left striker man marks opposition right CM). I've been using it for a dozens matches now and it seens to make defense more solid...

Back