date! 442 (from the chicken wing author) someone struck gold

Is anyone available to show all the tactics to get it onto FM Touch?

Either via screenshots of all tactics or a way to help me get it onto Touch?

I tried as best as I could to put it into the game but I only managed to scrape relegation so I think i'm doing something wrong by comparison to everyone else. oO)

talking about pressure tests:

JeydUXc.png

uhxp1aY.png

Club World Cup with Auckland City, destroyed anyone not named Juventus. Still early in the game in 2017, only two regens I have are a couple of teenagers out of MLS academies (joined for free, wouldn't feel comfortable playing them at league one level), absolutely dominated much stronger teams like America and Shandong - not to mention the 9-0 against Al-Ain. Be(a)st tactic.

This is probably the highest scoring tactic so far this year. I will post screens at the end of the season, but so far averaging 4,4 goals per game with a strong team.

This is how the season ended. Smashed the goals scored in a season record in FM 2016 (my previous record was 141). Used the tweak with TFF set pieces, but just 12 goals form corners:

This is how the season ended. Smashed the goals scored in a season record in FM 2016 (my previous record was 141). Used the tweak with TFF set pieces, but just 12 goals form corners:

tff changed tactic to 4-4-2 also

Is anyone available to show all the tactics to get it onto FM Touch?

Either via screenshots of all tactics or a way to help me get it onto Touch?

I tried as best as I could to put it into the game but I only managed to scrape relegation so I think i'm doing something wrong by comparison to everyone else. oO)

Do you have full version? You can cross-save a game over from PC with the tactic set as the current tactic, then on tablet, save the tactic.

I started with Concord Rangers one of the worse teams in Vanarama South, i managed to get promotion the 2nd year and now im rly stragling in the Vanarama League...So firstly i wanted to thank the uploader for sharing this great tactic and secondly i wanted to ask for any information about your experiences with lower league teams like mine, any tweaks for lower teams that maybe would work better cause im conceading way too many goals especially from crosses and i have seven straight losses :(

Hey mate, have you apply the OI? I think it helps defending crosses.

Well I am having phenomenal success. Unfortunately due to an issue with my laptop I can't post any links but I took Stockport from Conference North to Conference National using a Knap 442. I then lost in the play offs in Season 2 with the same tactic. I then used this tactic and have won the title with 7 games to spare!! After work I will be attempting to win the remaining games to get on to 107 points. Best defence in the league and best goalscoring record in the League. Left Winger top scorer with RW and both F9s well in to double figures. Best tactic I have used on FM16 by a mile.

What opposition instructions are everyone using. Some use the opening post and I saw someone say the instructions from the chicken wing?