date! 442 (from the chicken wing author) someone struck gold

Well I'm not sure I can be helped :(

II won all my friendlies 4 or 5-0. I picked 7 or 8 games to get up to speed. Salzberg, Sheff United, Bayern, Juventus in that lot. 4-0 in the majority great start and very happy. Following everything set.

I've played 3 league games with it. I've lost 4-0 in all of them. I'm not joking. Home games to West ham and Man utd and away to Southampton.

All stats are in my favour though but I've still lost them all 4-0 :(.

Last edited:

II won all my friendlies 4 or 5-0. I picked 7 or 8 games to get up to speed. Salzberg, Sheff United, Bayern, Juventus in that lot. 4-0 in the majority great start and very happy. Following everything set.

I've played 3 league games with it. I've lost 4-0 in all of them. I'm not joking. Home games to West ham and Man utd and away to Southampton.

Just give it more time mate, in the first 10 league matches with Bournemouth I have only won 2 but at the end I won league with 3 games on hand. Just make sure you keep up team's morale.

so OI is better with or without? and set piece takers?

Set piece takers or not doesn't makes a difference for me but with OI and non inverted winger tactic works better.
Though, some people play with no OI and report it's still great.

eventually try Knap's AFTHECRUNGE tactic - for me working much better than this one here, so maybe worth to try. this year u have plenty of choice, especially 442 formations. all tactics from Knap, now even TFF made his one 442. try to find something which is working best for u my friend. good luck :).

eventually try Knap's AFTHECRUNGE tactic - for me working much better than this one here, so maybe worth to try. this year u have plenty of choice, especially 442 formations. all tactics from Knap, now even TFF made his one 442. try to find something which is working best for u my friend. good luck :).

It's true mate, plenty of choices here. Just move on if one doesn't work but should definitely give a tactic more time, few games doesn't really mean it's not working, half a season is more appropriate.

How do I download this tactic?? How do I take this tactic from this forum and place it it my game?? Lol sorry not very tech minded so I'm abit lost, all the info that is on this forum I have manually added to my tactic screen but I'm worried I'm missing lots of the tactic due to not downloading

Thanks guys.

It sort of works, sort of doesn't. I'm fantastic in Europe. Got given the Tottenham job and had great friendlies. Had a poor start to the season as I've said. since then though, I've won 7-1 (away to Norwich), 9-1, 3-0 (Chelsea), but I just cannot get decent control away from home.

In Europe 4-0 5-0 5-0. Standard, CSKA, Gaziantepspor in the Europa. 1-0 away at Gaz too.

It's very close to a very good formation.

The trouble I'm in is, I've inherited a side with very slow defenders and no strikers. It's a very good Tottenham side, but all of it is gks, wingbacks and attacking midfielders.

Lack of money too due to previous manager. Look for some strikers or defenders first? Any good stats I should look for?

How do I download this tactic?? How do I take this tactic from this forum and place it it my game?? Lol sorry not very tech minded so I'm abit lost, all the info that is on this forum I have manually added to my tactic screen but I'm worried I'm missing lots of the tactic due to not downloading

Hey mate just download the tactic file name date 442!_7B2C8D76-06FC-4163-BB78-082473778415.fmf
on top of the first post of this thread then copy it to your user document's path under Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2016\tactics.

Last edited:
Thanks guys.

It sort of works, sort of doesn't. I'm fantastic in Europe. Got given the Tottenham job and had great friendlies. Had a poor start to the season as I've said. since then though, I've won 7-1 (away to Norwich), 9-1, 3-0 (Chelsea), but I just cannot get decent control away from home.

In Europe 4-0 5-0 5-0. Standard, CSKA, Gaziantepspor in the Europa. 1-0 away at Gaz too.

It's very close to a very good formation.

The trouble I'm in is, I've inherited a side with very slow defenders and no strikers. It's a very good Tottenham side, but all of it is gks, wingbacks and attacking midfielders.

Lack of money too due to previous manager. Look for some strikers or defenders first? Any good stats I should look for?

You can find recommended player stat at first page. Where the **** is Harry Kane? Just re-sign him :D

Hey mate just download the tactic file name date 442!_7B2C8D76-06FC-4163-BB78-082473778415.fmf
on top of the first post of this thread then copy it to your user document's path under Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2016\tactics.

Thank you sir.