date! 442 (from the chicken wing author) someone struck gold

can anyone post some important attributes for the players? i started a new save with leicester and i didnt play play this tactic before to see what i need in each position.. can okazaki or ulloa perform in the FS position? maybe if i change okazaki to DF-D because he cant pass?

can anyone post some important attributes for the players? i started a new save with leicester and i didnt play play this tactic before to see what i need in each position.. can okazaki or ulloa perform in the FS position? maybe if i change okazaki to DF-D because he cant pass?

Get best wingers for WM
Tall striker TM and small quick poacher for F9's
B2B midfielder must be AP technical wiy vision
For BWM get good DLP
Use fast DC
And complete wing back as DL and DR

i will make 2 changes as it seems, using mahrez on MR cutting inside with ball and not run wide, and okazaki to DF-D! thanks!

First season with Ajax. Walked the Eredivisie - winning by 13 points. Got knocked out of champions league in group stage then knocked out of Europa League by Arsenal on away goals. I did instance result on all matches apart from the two legs against Arsenal. I think the champions league campaign would have been better had I played the matches. Very very pleased with this tactic.

Best tactic for 16.3 - attack amazing, defence solid, exciting play.

I'm having a great time with this tactic. One thing that seems to improve performance is general training set as tactics.

I'm having a great time with this tactic. One thing that seems to improve performance is general training set as tactics.

general training or match preparation as tatics? or both?

Last edited:
I'm playing FM Touch on the PC, so there is no match training, just general training. I have no idea if in full FM version maybe setting both trainings as tactic has the same positive effect I'm getting.

I'm playing FM Touch on the PC, so there is no match training, just general training. I have no idea if in full FM version maybe setting both trainings as tactic has the same positive effect I'm getting.

So just to get this into my thick skull ha u set the "Focus" in the "Training" section on FMT to "Tactical"?? & do u set OI's before every game to??