date! 442 (from the chicken wing author) someone struck gold

Can you save opposition instructions like on fm 15 in tactic or you have to do this every game??? Cheers

Started a new game with York on the proper PCs version.

Im destroying everyone and was predicted 21st. 54pts from 22 games.

Oh and the DREAM FA CUP DRAW. 3rd Rd - Man Utd away.

hope I get lots of money from it :)!

Started a new game with York on the proper PCs version.

Im destroying everyone and was predicted 21st. 54pts from 22 games.

Oh and the DREAM FA CUP DRAW. 3rd Rd - Man Utd away.

hope I get lots of money from it :)!

oi?

Post 6 front page :).

By the way I fill in the opposition instructions on the tactics page but it doesn't do anything? I still have to manually add the tactics on the pre match screen?

the formations which caused me the 2 loses were 3-5-2 with wing backs cutting in and 4-3-3 with same issue.

By the way I fill in the opposition instructions on the tactics page but it doesn't do anything? I still have to manually add the tactics on the pre match screen?

the formations which caused me the 2 loses were 3-5-2 with wing backs cutting in and 4-3-3 with same issue.

If you set OI in tactic screen, it will not be shown before the match, But it is there so no worries just set it once

If you apply the opposition instructions in the tactic screen. They will be applied every match. When you get to the match day and click through to the opposition instructions part before kick off press 'show positions' and you will see them. Hope this helps dude

This and Bantons tactic are the two best tactics on this year's game by a mile if you ask me. I literally can not stop winning using this. I'm in December and I've won every game in the league, cups, and Europe. Inverted wingers and no oi works best I find. Brilliant tactic. I switch between this and Bantons and it's amazing. I use my own tactic if I want to spice it up, but this is just plug in and play. Top notch tactic

Hello do you think the tactic with shadow striker is as good as the one with 2 strikers?
What training you use? fitness and pos.defensive? or what?

This tactic it's amazing, won the premier league and champions league, but this season I'm not destroying every game (on the last season I got better results -5 goals scored to chelsea, 6 to Arsenal), now I'm barely winning matches with just 1 goal and I have a better squad

This tactic it's amazing, won the premier league and champions league, but this season I'm not destroying every game (on the last season I got better results -5 goals scored to chelsea, 6 to Arsenal), now I'm barely winning matches with just 1 goal and I have a better squad

I've found rotating this with other tactics works wonders. Play this for three games then switch it to to something else for a game or two. I use this as 442, I use bantons as a 41221 and I have my own 4231 tactic. I think this year's game is all about switching things round to keep it fresh.

I've found rotating this with other tactics works wonders. Play this for three games then switch it to to something else for a game or two. I use this as 442, I use bantons as a 41221 and I have my own 4231 tactic. I think this year's game is all about switching things round to keep it fresh.

I can't find that bantons tactic you're talking about

I want to try tactic but from the outside looking in it seams hard to play inside (inverted) wingers with ''cuts inside'' ppm as the tactic asks for the wingers to run wide. The game and my save has very good inside wingers and the traditional wingers seam hard to come bye.

Can anyone confirm if inside wingers can play this tactic or do i need traditional wingers, Thanks

Annoyed with the fact of typical wingers not fitting the WM role properly decided to change both to Winger attack. Half a season test and wow, It doesn't seem to affect performance at all, I'm actually averaging more goals scored and more points. NICE
View attachment 155949View attachment 155948

Last edited: