date! 442 (from the chicken wing author) someone struck gold

I'm still going strong with York. 33 games, 81 points.

20 clear of second place and on the verge of promotion with 13 games to spare.

Got stuff 5-0 by united but matched them evenly throughout the game. Made 1.2 mil from the match though.

Fantastic formation really.

OI's in the first page + hard tackle for all the players. I know, a lot of cards but I like my teams to play with passion and Simeone style and don't mind suspensions since is a good way to alternate some players.
Look at my BTB:View attachment 155582
Sorry is in portuguese, 25 is the number of yellow cards ahah

Always play with balance, only change to attack if im really chasing a goal. Don't do overload, neither change roles and positions during the match.
Alternate match training some times
In easy league games I play with 2 extra wingers at wingback, since that position creates loads os goals and due to the tactic they don't really seem out of position or struggling to defend

Last edited:
do you use the tatic with 2 strikers? or the one with shadow striker Bernardo?

The one with 2 f9's.
However I feel like only my right striker score more goals ( Slimani is this case) and they do miss A LOT of goals. That's why I brought Alario but even him didn't do much since Jan: scored like 10 goals in all compett

i saw one version here with one shadow striker, do you think is good as the 2 strikers tactic? i have bernardo silva thats why LOL

Really good tactic!!!!, I play with no OI's, i set my match training to Match tactics when home and defense positioning when away and winning all games. ;)

Best Tactic... i use this tactic with Dimartino tweaked(changed WMs to Winger attack)
No Oi
Preseason - Fitness and Def position
During season - Fitness and Teamwork
President buy players
instant result

Concord Rangers (Media predict 21th)
View attachment 155396

Concord rangers U18
View attachment 155395

My squad
View attachment 155394

Bournemouth (Media predict 20th)
View attachment 155393

Fixtures
View attachment 155392

Tranfers
View attachment 155391

and last team Darmstradt(Media predict 18th) half season
View attachment 155390

Fixtures
View attachment 155389

Tranfers
View attachment 155388

Last edited:
View attachment 155167

I'm not doing great. Mainly because my team are a bunch of mercenaries who want to get out of the club at any cost. Also, they sometimes seem to miss the target on purpose. Always dominate the matches though.

I have no more words to describe this tactic.
After winning the 5 competitions in the first season, couple of teams came and took my star players (Adrien, Slimani and Carvalho) Paying the release clauses 45M+45M+40M
2nd season started badly because I had more than 10 key players on Olympic Games: still managed to went to penalties against City, playing with all my youngsters

Now finally have the all players back, look at the last matches: attack movement training

View attachment 155017View attachment 155015View attachment 155013View attachment 155012View attachment 155011View attachment 155010View attachment 155009View attachment 155009

how do you guys get such an amazing run? I have finished the season as a runner up with everton and since then I can not win a single game at home against much worse sides, as I always get the message, that some of my players are cocky and think they can just turn it up and so on... its in every safe like that, wonder how you get these amazing runs...

how do you guys get such an amazing run? I have finished the season as a runner up with everton and since then I can not win a single game at home against much worse sides, as I always get the message, that some of my players are cocky and think they can just turn it up and so on... its in every safe like that, wonder how you get these amazing runs...

Hi uygar!
When you go trough a winning streak some of your players may become cocky depends on their attitude.
To avid this, when you see that your players starts to act like these you should change your Teamtalks and starting to demand more from your player.
For example: "i expect you to win this match" or "expect a performance" make your player more concentrated and you should use this teamtalks when you should easily win a match.

As for the tactic, i find that if you are able to sign or craft players that have good tackling and marking on the wings the defense stability of the tactics raise a lot.
Also, if you use classic winger on the wings they'll take more yellows due to the fact that their tackling isn't good enough but they're asked to tackle alot

Best example of this kind of players: Koke or Florenzi.
Since this players are expensive, you can consider to grown your own florenzi just by training a midfielder as wide mid.
I found that training CM as WM is easier than training a classic winger into a WM.