David Haye V Wladimir Klitschko July 2nd

Rain, yes!

If it rains now, and the match is called off because of it, we'll go to Judges scores.

Haye's cocky jab dodging makes me want Klitshko to punch him even harder. In the nuts. That'll teach him.

Oh whoops. #TEAMHAYE!!e21ELEVEN

Haye needs to get better, Klitschko is doing better in almost all areas.

Haye is building for a knock out blow? but needs to get it in soon, because if this goes the distance Klitscko will annihilate him!

6 rounds done; Haye needs to do something, and fast, or Klitschko will start to pull away.

Haye is diving around so much he would do well in the BBVA!

dont think that point will make a difference tbh

---------- Post added at 10:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:55 PM ----------

Haye is diving around so much he would do well in the BBVA!

quality LOL:D

Probably not; has anyone else seen this as role reversal?

Klitschko coming after Haye, Haye happy to sit back and attack as and when?

Is it only me that imagines Haye getting pedigreed every time he drops to his knees?!

want haye to win but looks abit lost atm needs to let his hands go

---------- Post added at 11:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:00 PM ----------

think haye is worried about bein number 50!

I'm cheering Klitcshko because he's not such a **** and a far better fighter. Haye's not even experienced Klitschko's trademark long range left hook and he's stumbling like he's just had a night out in Glasgow. We are witnessing the end of David Haye... Apart from Valuev will be be remembered for beating bullshitter Harrison or weak chin Ruiz? Never warmed to Haye at all, Chisora's more connectable to be honest. Hope Klitschko puts him in the ambulance tbh.

Klitschko will run away with this soon, of Haye doesn't manage something. He needs to explode, and fast.

pretty poor fight tbh typical klitschko jab jab jab haye scared to throw get lennox in there lol

I can't even think of any ("big") fights recently that have lived up to the hype, involving British boxers anyway.

think haye wants some man love of klitschko the way he s on his knees

Yeah, the fight has been a total disappointment; neither fighter has really got going.

I can't even think of any ("big") fights recently that have lived up to the hype, involving British boxers anyway.

totally agree we all talk more before the fights than fighting when we get in the ring