Deadly Circle - A good old fashioned 4-4-2

• Thread starter Thread starter zyndar
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 813
  • Views Views 400K
went on vacation from the start of the season untill the brighton game, cuz i went out for a bit, not the best idea. currently 7th in the league, but have a 3 win streak with the tactic, so dont judge the tactic by my current season. hope ill play in the PL next season, and its clearly possible with this amazing tactic, will keep updating when its relevant!:)View attachment 252772

Hello, what wings needs? I mean both with right foot? And what kind of strikers? Strong or quick?

Hello, what wings needs? I mean both with right foot? And what kind of strikers? Strong or quick?
all types of strikers seem to work fine, i like to have quick and dribble-kings on the flanks

i did it :D
3d5ac3ae14f4d9e67f080aa7959f232d.png

Updated the OP :D

This tactic just doesnt work for me.. Playing as tottenham. Lost 7-1 to Arsenal 5-0 to Chelsea 5-1 to Man utd. 10th place atm?

This tactic just doesnt work for me.. Playing as tottenham. Lost 7-1 to Arsenal 5-0 to Chelsea 5-1 to Man utd. 10th place atm?
are you following all the instructions from the OP?

AND ITS BEEN DONE! HAHA HULL HAVE WON THE PL FIRST SEASON NO TRANSFERS! ON THE LAST DAY IT WAS CLINCHED. (6) Form dropped at the end of the season so liverpool and chelsea were trailing, but it was done, amazing stuff with an amazing tactic thankyou

I hope so! Is this a custom skin? I see background from Scorpion but with basic skin look.

It's called wannachupbrew, i think it's from the same creator of scorpion...

Last edited:
2 things i need a bit of help with please !
1 who takes free kicks or is it just the best freekick taker
2 Do you play with wingers with left foot on the left wing and Right foot on right wing ?

Will try out this tactic cos its taking the forum by storm on here as the nest 442 since games were made .

Back