Deadly Circle - A good old fashioned 4-4-2

• Thread starter Thread starter zyndar
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 813
  • Views Views 400K
With the 2 F9s, is it a better combo having the fast/better dribbler and the target man, or the same of either? Because last season had Abel Hernandez and Jelavic who did amazing, swapped Jelavic with Berahino and it's a bit below average, Berahino is doing better than Abel Hernandez though...

ALSO, does replacing a lot of your team with signings really have a bad effect on the team, and is so how long?

Great tactics thanks, my only problem I have is that I get countered alot from my own corners and that's fine against the lesser teams but against the big boys they just kill me :(, any suggestions?

I'm using original tactic btw.

Great tactics thanks, my only problem I have is that I get countered alot from my own corners and that's fine against the lesser teams but against the big boys they just kill me :(, any suggestions?

Like the user name mate HH ;)

maybe try to set one of your defender at the back. try to choose the fast one

i just lost a 1st leg champs league game 7-6 to the russians LOL is this normal plus im still not sure which is better ? Attacking or Counter

second season with the tactic
36fa37b0e64cabfdc18e76d28aff781e.png

Is anyone able to post the johnnysnipe set piece instructions without having to download the tactic again?

Guys,

I am currently testing a new version, it's a 4-4-1-1.

The idea was to create a defensively more stable tactic. So the changes:

- mentality changed to standard
- one of the central midfielders changed to BWM-s
- SS introduced and F9 changed to DLF-a
- at attacking corners one of the CDs remains back to avoid the reported issue when your team faces counter attack after losing possession

My advice is to start every match on standard mentality. After ~30 minutes you will see if attacking is needed. The standard mentality is also a good choice when protecting the lead.

1888755-20150623-Tw6viE.jpg

1888754-20150623-PJ0zbX.jpg

1888753-20150623-b9SykY.jpg

View attachment 251619

Seems this is now so similar to tffs on standard and a 4411 is his monstrous p and p

Back