Deadly Circle - A good old fashioned 4-4-2

• Thread starter Thread starter zyndar
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 813
  • Views Views 400K
Seems this is now so similar to tffs on standard and a 4411 is his monstrous p and p

yup mate i think same. just tested your tweak. one word ''amazing''. But i need new RB/LB's that can learn LFT ppm :)
Any advice? I have Gaya,Rocha.

Did you also play attacking mentality or mostly Counter tactics ? im finding Attacking is not always the best !

I played almost every match with attacking mentality. I only changed to Counter when I faced big teams (Bayern, Dortmund, maybe Schalke..) or when i want to hold the lead :)

In all my times playing FM I just realized when going on holiday for a bit the **** assistant changes player roles, urgh.

My wingers don't seem to be scoring as much as other peoples, should they have certain preferred moves?

i am trying now your new version. bth the oi's stays thr same?

I just cant get this tactic of yours to work zyndar I don't know why? I will give the updated tactic a try though

I just cant get this tactic of yours to work zyndar I don't know why? I will give the updated tactic a try though

Is your team familiar with tactic? Did you play couple of friendlies before season?
Post screen of your team eventually

Success really depends on a lot of things: your player types, tactic familiarity, morale, injuries, team talks. And I experienced the following: I started my current save in Poland with Slask. I was using a 4-2-3-1 with the appropriate players, but finished 7th. I went to Twente next season and won the league with the same tactic, which means this is also a factor to be count with. I hope you will see the 4-4-1-1 more successful.

Back