Deadly Circle - A good old fashioned 4-4-2

• Thread starter Thread starter zyndar
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 813
  • Views Views 400K
Can you post SS of your game. Because i am too playing with PSG and i tear up the League , but i struggle in CL. I want to see you layout of the team ,and results away from home in CL ?:)

i dont know how to post ss :P

i dont know how to post ss :P
When in game , open your schedule and press ALT+F9. Than you go into My Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager15\Screenshots ,and there it will be.
Next you click in here the insert image button. Its positioned to the right from the smiley faces its in the last section(one with the colored pictures on it) its the middle one. And you select FROM COMPUTER ->CHOOSE FILE ->you navigate it to the folder of screenshot and click it ->UPLOAD FILE(S)
Or you can type your best eleven. My SS from my game with PSG are on page 43 :)

V2 is easily the best tactic. Di Maria tears everyone a new one all the time. Rooney out for 5 months and Falcao hit 27 so far.
90 goals scored so far with still 8 games left, brilliant tactic.

View attachment 250868

When in game , open your schedule and press ALT+F9. Than you go into My Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager15\Screenshots ,and there it will be.
Next you click in here the insert image button. Its positioned to the right from the smiley faces its in the last section(one with the colored pictures on it) its the middle one. And you select FROM COMPUTER ->CHOOSE FILE ->you navigate it to the folder of screenshot and click it ->UPLOAD FILE(S)
Or you can type your best eleven. My SS from my game with PSG are on page 43 :)

Sirigu
Aurier
Marquinihos
Silva
Maxwell (digne out for 4 months)

Lucas (LM)
[FONT=Calibri, sans-serif]Matuidi
Verratti
Pastore/Januzaj (RM) both are beastly when played here.

Ibra
Cavani

[/FONT]

With the little time I have the test of v2 was continued:

1890125-20150625-xGkuqb.jpg

1890126-20150625-md779L.jpg

So this is me on the break. 19 games - 86 goals scored...
View attachment 250781View attachment 250780View attachment 250779View attachment 250778
LEAGUE TABLE FIRST ELEVEN FIXTURES TRANSFERS(all done in first transfer window)

So far so good. When i finish the season i will try to use 4-4-2 at home ,as its brilliant and v2 for away games in CL , where i am lagging behind. This 4-4 with Lille was FM fu*king me over... 1-4 at the half time.. Than two subs come on and...View attachment 250772...**** happens.
Also i have to say that PSG(with the money they got?!?!) ,have a really short squad. Actually only Rabiot , Cabaye and Moura are good reserves for the first team... Everything else is a dead wood.

With the balance they have you can easily buy the best french players. Or from any other nation :)

With the balance they have you can easily buy the best french players. Or from any other nation :)
I will see next season. First i got 45mil. I spend 35 on Azpiliquetta and sold Digne for 20 to Arsenal ,and bought Alex Sandro.
I hope they give me some money next season. My shorlist : Tielemans , Balanta , Ayoze , De Gea , Douglas Costa :) Kinda optimistic ha? :)

What Match Prep is everyone using?
Preseason - Team Cohesion(Very High) and Match tactics/ More match training to the far left , NO rest before and after match ,and you need to do at least 10 friendlies before beginning of the season - NO MATTER HOW MUCH YOUR PLAYERS ARE TIRED. After each game i go to SQUAD , select all of them and give them personal resting for 1 day.
After preseason , i go team cohesion - average / more match-less match SCROLL in the middle / and match training def. positioning until the tactic is fully fluid. Than in season i chose from att. movement and def. positioning given to who i am playing with next match :)

I have taken over AC Milan in the 4th season. The squad is full of overpaid and old players, what a surprise :) The first thing I did was that I put Fernando Torres on transfer list with his 250k euro/week wage. I am planning to use the v2, what do you think guys, what would be the best position for El Shaarawy? Since there not much money to spend, I am planning to use and retrain him for ML position.

Hi zyndar.

I would like to test your v2 with my MK Dons team in 4. season. It seems to be more standard than v1.

But should I use the same OI that v1?

Hi zyndar.

I would like to test your v2 with my MK Dons team in 4. season. It seems to be more standard than v1.

But should I use the same OI that v1?

Yes same OI's. Please post your results soon, thanks :)

Back