Deadly Circle - A good old fashioned 4-4-2

• Thread starter Thread starter zyndar
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 813
  • Views Views 400K
Another note - to the OP and tweakers - is there anything I can do to tighten up my defence? Rulli is one of the best GK's in the world but I only have 4 clean sheets in 18 games. I watch a good 80% of the games and i dont see anything major, but maybe there are certain things I can do to help?

Have you tried dropping the mentality to control when you are leading? I often do this, even going to Standard and counter just to make you more compact and less open?

anyone have more results with the Tweak Wampley-FranklinMT?

This is done due to the attacking mentality and to the whole concept. In my opinion, in FM15 it is not possible to create a tactic, which scores a lot like DC but simultaneously it is not conceding. There are alternatives to reduce the number of goals against but only at the price of less scoring. If this doesn't make sense just say the word.

Yeah I guess it makes sense. basic concept of FM15 is score more than they do. 4-2 is just as good as 2-0 i guess

Also:

View attachment 247718

Viva La Mario!

Just for better understanding, the away version has been added to the OP.

I am doing a kind of mini project in my Milan save. This is based on the 4-1-4-1 version, but with inside forwards. It won't score that much like DC does, but is far more stable defensively and provides more realistic results. One of the CM's has Roam from position, the other has Move into channels, it's not a mistake. Here it is, the Deadly Triangle:

View attachment 247601 View attachment 247600
1897583-20150704-K6PpHR.jpg

Tactic here: View attachment 247599

Mate just a quick question. What do you see as an away game? Do I change it to counter for every away game or just the hard ones?

I use to play attacking version P&P (i play instant result). But if i play the game, i start att. and when i score, then change to control or even counter.

I am losing some games because of many injuries. How can I prevent injuries happening ? I have like 6-9 players everytime out.

View attachment 899984

I recommend using THIS. http://www.fmscout.com/a-less-injuries-for-fm15.htmlIt is just a simple mod to the database that will decrease the amount of injuries. I am using it and it really helps.
You should also get 3-4 good physios and do not overload your players with too much training as well as intensity.

Hope it helps. Enjoy. :)

http://www.fmscout.com/a-less-injuries-for-fm15.html

Back