Deadly Circle - A good old fashioned 4-4-2

• Thread starter Thread starter zyndar
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 813
  • Views Views 400K
I'm playing a save with my city team. Tactic works amazing as always...;)
I've made some tweaks that work for me.
View attachment 897780View attachment 897783

Tactics (DC home, Counter away)
look that strikers swap their position, sometimes change and swap with CM or WGs... :S

View attachment 897790
View attachment 897792

And i've made a filter, based in MALS players
(acronym of 'Mentally suitable for fighting always' in spanish),
theory created by user SABIR, in the spanish forum.
That allows you to sign extremely strong mentally players.
You must only change the position you wanna search.

example games with MALS players.
View attachment 897784View attachment 897787

View attachment 897795

Please test and post

Hi wampley i don't understand how to use your MALS filter! can you help me?

Hi wampley i don't understand how to use your MALS filter! can you help me?

The filter have the mental attributes i want for my players. If you have a low rated player but he have high mental att. he plays well any game. (sorry if i can't explain you better, but english is not my first language and i have to translate everything i think...)

You have to sold (or tutelate if he's young) any player with balanced personality (is the worst kind). filter allows you to buy players with high mental attributes (professional, loyal. that's what we search). (Think in a team full of 'Puyols' or 'Lampards' vs. a team full of 'Ballotelis', first one crush 2nd one EVERY game, cause of mental attributes.)

Hope that can help you...

If you don't mind share your results. Sounds good!
Haven`t had much time to play since this post, but here are the results so far.
UUdzVDJu.jpeg
And for some reason I can`t get a normal sized picture uploaded.....

Last edited:
can you guys recommend me some players for each role on this tactic ?
Would be apreciated!
Especialy strikers and central mids.

I'm curently playing with tottenham.

The filter have the mental attributes i want for my players. If you have a low rated player but he have high mental att. he plays well any game. (sorry if i can't explain you better, but english is not my first language and i have to translate everything i think...)

You have to sold (or tutelate if he's young) any player with balanced personality (is the worst kind). filter allows you to buy players with high mental attributes (professional, loyal. that's what we search). (Think in a team full of 'Puyols' or 'Lampards' vs. a team full of 'Ballotelis', first one crush 2nd one EVERY game, cause of mental attributes.)

Hope that can help you...

Yeah I understand your filter but I don't know how to use it in game! Where are you from?

Yeah I understand your filter but I don't know how to use it in game! Where are you from?

Spain.
You only have to choose a position (ex. CM) and buy the guy you like the most. the only 'trick' is: better mental attributes, better player performance.
I have a .pdf of the theory, but it's in spanish...

Spain.
You only have to choose a position (ex. CM) and buy the guy you like the most. the only 'trick' is: better mental attributes, better player performance.
I have a .pdf of the theory, but it's in spanish...

ahahah we don't understand eachother! I don't know how to use the file! In which folder i have to put it and where i can find it in game! (I m italian if you want to try with spanish language)

What tactic are people using for some of these excellent results? The circle or triangle tactic?

what tac is the best?? thinking use for a div 2 team in germany

What tactic are people using for some of these excellent results? The circle or triangle tactic?

Atm I think we're all using the Deadly Circle Weirdo tweak, it's a couple of pages back (look yourself) or I think it might be on the OP at the bottom. the base is still amazing, try that first.

so, which tweaker tweaked which tweaked tweak that works good?

Back