Deadly Circle - A good old fashioned 4-4-2

• Thread starter Thread starter zyndar
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 813
  • Views Views 400K
i cant find them , maybe you need to unlock something i dont know

Not sure but i think you have to tick the box where it says ¨show hidden attributes¨ when you are about to start a game, just when you're at the leagues selection and data slection screen.

No estoy seguro pero creo que debes activarlos donde pone ¨enseñar atributos ocultos¨ antes de que empieces la partida, justo en la pantalla de selección de ligas y database (no recuerdo cómo lo pone en español, tengo el chip en inglés ahora xDD).

Last edited:
Not sure but i think you have to tick the box where it says ¨show hidden attributes¨ when you are about to start a game, just when you're at the leagues selection and data slection screen.

No estoy seguro pero creo que debes activarlos donde pone ¨enseñar atributos ocultos¨ antes de que empieces la partida, justo en la pantalla de selección de ligas y database (no recuerdo cómo lo pone en español, tengo el chip en inglés ahora xDD).

yes you're right . i have another save which i checked hidden attributes box and i can see them there unfortunately i havent ticked it in my current save :(

I didn't know. But you're right, i always play with this box ticked... |)

View attachment 904756View attachment 904763View attachment 904759View attachment 904761
Finally I had the time to play my second season with the saints. won the league with a really impressive goal scoring record and won the capital cup. barcelona trashed us in champions league quarter finals though, that was a bit dissappointing.

That's quite impressive! Yeah the away matches can be tricky sometimes, I really suggest you to use the away version against the big boys, especially in the CL.

There are plenty of awesome tactics, just select one mate ;)

Decided to go with V2, it is absolutely all destroying!!!

I was thinking on other tactics, not the ones from this topic, but it's nice to hear that you choose V2 and I think that is the tactic with the less feedback received, so your screenshots are welcome! :)

This tactic is awesome
Playing with Fulham:

View attachment 245458
View attachment 245456
In the second season i've won the Carling Cup so i'm on Europa League.
Now i'm at the beginning of the third season, 6 victories, 1 draw, 1 defeat in Premier League.
The only problem of this tactic is the amount of goals conceded. I'm trying to change mentality from attacking to counter in the away games or against bigger teams to see if i conceed less.

But in other way it scores a lot of goals, thanks zyndar

any preferred moves on any of the positions?? apart from long throws and long shots

Zyndar, has it been that the STCR has "swap position" with the ML? or have I accidently clicked something ^.^

Back