Deadly Circle - A good old fashioned 4-4-2

• Thread starter Thread starter zyndar
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 813
  • Views Views 400K
Think I may use this in a new save but unsure whether to do an academy save where I only use regens from my u18s or to do a hone nations save! Any thoughts?
The regen save is too difficult and you need to choose a club who already owns great youth facilities. Play with Athletic Bilbao :)

hello nice tactic.. do u have any players filtor or what attributes to look for in each position =) ?

thanks in advice

I have change to counter
8d8ac3ae63915a8a1f7350e2a8625f24.png

Sounds weird but control works nicely away from home a lot of the time

No its just an observation from previous saves with attacking tactics, control seems to be more stable than counter or standard

Gentlemen, I'm very excited with the tests I've been conducting with a tweaked version of this tactic in a FMC save, so with no OI's. As I said before I selected the Tight Mark option for every player, and as suggested by Tzahy I changed mentality to Counter. My usual test consists in 10 league matches, with weak Arouca in portuguese first division. I usually repeat this 10 matches 5 times, to eliminate randomness. But the results have been so insane in the first test, that I had to share it. I'm creating CCC's and scoring like crazy. It's the first time I got so many points in the test, and with a astonishing goal difference! Hope you don't mind I share it, Zyndar? Please do test it, and share your thoughts.
View attachment 254542View attachment 254541
LINK:
View attachment 254540

Gentlemen, I'm very excited with the tests I've been conducting with a tweaked version of this tactic in a FMC save, so with no OI's. As I said before I selected the Tight Mark option for every player, and as suggested by Tzahy I changed mentality to Counter. My usual test consists in 10 league matches, with weak Arouca in portuguese first division. I usually repeat this 10 matches 5 times, to eliminate randomness. But the results have been so insane in the first test, that I had to share it. I'm creating CCC's and scoring like crazy. It's the first time I got so many points in the test, and with a astonishing goal difference! Hope you don't mind I share it, Zyndar? Please do test it, and share your thoughts.
View attachment 883823View attachment 883826
LINK:
View attachment 883827

That is just amazing, well done! I am not doing testing in FMC, but I am sure there will be someone among the readers of this topic. Well done!

View attachment 883823View attachment 883826
LINK:
View attachment 883827
looking great mate

Back