Deadly Circle - A good old fashioned 4-4-2

• Thread starter Thread starter zyndar
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 813
  • Views Views 400K
what do u think about v2? isnt it better?

That tactic was tested less much and we are sort of feedback. But if you check my test results in the OP than you can see it's quite good. Scoring less than v1 but conceding less too. Try it yourself.

Loving the original version of this tactic - great to have a 4-4-2 that actually works.

With that away tactic is the only difference being that one of the F9's is moved into DM? Are team instructions and set pieces the same?

My PC isn't allowing me to download it but if that is the only change then I'll just recreate it myself.

Loving the original version of this tactic - great to have a 4-4-2 that actually works.

With that away tactic is the only difference being that one of the F9's is moved into DM? Are team instructions and set pieces the same?

My PC isn't allowing me to download it but if that is the only change then I'll just recreate it myself.

Yes that's the only change.

so after 4 seasons of using this tactic and amazing results. I decided to sell Balotelli. If you need any proof on how good this tactic is, look what it can do to a nutter of a football player.

View attachment 245167

Time for my regen's to shine! Also - I won the World Cup 2018 with France using this tactic. Benzema + Lacazette both scored 10 goals :D Thank you Zyndar + tweakers!

Not to be rude - but how on earth can Southampton afford so many players in 3 seasons? I feel cheats. And if so you're always going to get amazing results with such a team, no matter the tactic. Can you show your transfer history?

ye i wonder that to.. most be cheats...

ye i wonder that to.. most be cheats...

Not to be rude - but how on earth can Southampton afford so many players in 3 seasons? I feel cheats. And if so you're always going to get amazing results with such a team, no matter the tactic. Can you show your transfer history?

southampton was already a rich club when I started the save. dont know if it had to to anything with lfcmarshall's patch I use that. and I only bought balanta and musacchio on my first season so you can say the tactic works. about those transfers, in the second season I spend 140m and sold 110m I put that screenshot here before, you can find it couple of pages back.

Last edited:
did u use the away version for away games?

No I dont but I change the mentality to standard, get a defensive midfielder in the game taking out one of my strikers or/and change strikers to defensive forward. sometimes I do all sometimes I do just one of these things depending on the situation.

Last edited:
Only change you made was changing the DLF to CF? no pi change?

Nope. I only changed....don't know really ^.^ I guess Vandeputte (belgian regen) fitted a CF role better, I tried it and he worked well there so I just left it. Neymar is 90% of the reason I'm doing well ^.^

Also - I took off the corner stuff recently. Scoring a fair less goals now, which I feel is more realistic

Hi Zyndar, for the champions league final, v1 or away tactic?

Back