Deadly Circle - A good old fashioned 4-4-2

• Thread starter Thread starter zyndar
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 813
  • Views Views 400K
Just using this for my champions team that have won everything in 3 seasons at Liverpool , Last 3 results using this is 9-0 ,5-0 ,5-0 . so great so far

Depends really as i have Depay Sterling Yarmelenko and theo walcoot so i rotate them from wings upto forward positions

The 4-4-2 works good at home but away it's weak, I know you have a 4-1-4-1 for away games but doesn't work for me.

Have you considered changing the mentality on the 4-4-2 for away games? like counter or contain/Control?

The 4-4-2 works good at home but away it's weak, I know you have a 4-1-4-1 for away games but doesn't work for me.

Have you considered changing the mentality on the 4-4-2 for away games? like counter or contain/Control?

In my main save I am using a new version: 1 CM to DM and changed mentality to standard. But I won't release it since it looks like TFF's current tactic and I really want to avoid people thinking that I have stolen his
idea.

Trening pre sesaon and during sesaon ? General and match prep? ty all :D

I'm really struggling here. I know it's early on in my save but i'm at odds. I have a very good Southampton side and I used the away version of this tactic at Man City. Lost 5-0. Then played QPR at home and drew 1-1 however I dominated and it was a freak goal so accept that. Then beat Yeovil away 3-1 with the away tactic with my second team. Fine. Then I go to Chelsea... Lost 9-2. This again was with the away tactic. That's 14 goals in 2 games conceded and that's awful so how on earth are people getting the results i'm not? I know it's early but even so that shouldn't be happening!

Back