Deadly Circle - A good old fashioned 4-4-2

• Thread starter Thread starter zyndar
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 813
  • Views Views 400K
really bad tactic

Read the opening post, i see people just download the tactic and expect miracles without giving the tactic a chance and post "it isnt working, **** tactic" its really ridiculous.

Check out the list of teams that the tactic HAS worked for using the correct instructions, with smaller teams and realize that its maybe YOU that cant instruct proper instructions or maybe even read, can you read? The fact that you cant get good results with a bigger team is laughable. Just uninstall fm and go and play minecraft or something.

Still a great tactic, keep up the good work

The funny thing is you gave the troll exactly what he wants, I don't think that guy even plays FM

I'm almost finished 1-st season with norwich and after last game will post results, there was a good games with strongest opponents and was **** games with something like cardiff which on the last place in the league, but I finished season on first place and going to Premier League next season ))))

After 2 consecutive promotions with Pompie (been quiet easy in league two and league one), I struggle a lot in the championship. Of course it's a much better and harder league, but I have way more shots (also CCC and half chances) and possession than the opponent in every game, but I just can't manage to win games.

is fake, i think photoshop
why would lie about the reasults? just beacuse the tactic doesnt works for you, its doesnt mean that for others its also doesnt works. this tactic works great for me and i am sure for others users.

Gonna try Wampley tweak tactic, is the most suitable tactic i think since i'm a complete underdog in my league

Really want to give this tactic a go. Any suggestions on teams? Looking for someone in the English Prem, Germany, Spain, Italy.

Back