Deadly Circle - A good old fashioned 4-4-2

• Thread starter Thread starter zyndar
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 813
  • Views Views 400K
sorry wampley saw in a few past back its the original on the OP screen gonna give it a go with Liverpool

This tactics will work fine untill you get to the Premiership and then it stops working.

I love this tactic i played Barca for one season we scored 205 goals in La Liga only!!! Messi scored 78 in league in all games he score 108 goals!!! AMAZING!!!!

For the training, have you trained your players into the certain positions? (Individual Training)
Example: Training strikers with False Nine focus?

My laptop broke and I lost my old save with this tactic So instead of me having to trawl through all the pages would someone be good enough to let me know how the wingers should be please , ie Left foot on Left side and Right on Right or is the Opposite ? Thanks in advance .

My laptop broke and I lost my old save with this tactic So instead of me having to trawl through all the pages would someone be good enough to let me know how the wingers should be please , ie Left foot on Left side and Right on Right or is the Opposite ? Thanks in advance .

In my opinion it doesn't really matters.

Im starting to use this tactic again lets see if i can the same results as before .

any new version of this tactic or tweak i should know about which is proven to be better? Still using the original DC and its just the deadliest tactic attacking wise just beat my friend who's Chelsea 9-1 with Liverpool second season only signing Otamendi hahahahahah ;D

any new version of this tactic or tweak i should know about which is proven to be better? Still using the original DC and its just the deadliest tactic attacking wise just beat my friend who's Chelsea 9-1 with Liverpool second season only signing Otamendi hahahahahah ;D

You added any Set Pieces to it?

Still great tactic, got West Brom into 4th place first season..

I do recommend highly CD's with high jumping/heading stats and a bit of pace otherwise players with offside trap e.g. Jermain Defoe will run rings around your defense.

I often have a high flair player as F9 and a player with high finishing, e.g. 16+ minimum, with a attacking cm and a more defensive minded CM next to him.

Back