Hello Guys,

Nowadays I do not have much time to play, but when I have, I am doing my main save in which I was using this new tactic with MK Dons. The OI's and training are the same. I hope you will also enjoy it, since I nearly managed to win the PL in my fourth season, the second in the BPL.

Here you have, the Deadly Circle v3.1 ===> View attachment 933563

View attachment 933566 View attachment 933568 View attachment 933570

Some matches

View attachment 933572 View attachment 933573 View attachment 933575 View attachment 933576 View attachment 933577 View attachment 933579 View attachment 933582
Hi Zyndar for the wingers, left foot on right and viceversa?

Can you make a filter for players? Very good tactic

Can you make a filter for players? Very good tactic

I am using the in-game filters every time. Regarding the roles of the v3.1:

- BWMs should be the more hard working ones, but don't be afraid to use players here who are more technically gifted
- the SS should be fast and agile
- the F9 should be Maupay-like :D Look at his stats, he won the European Golden Boot Award

View attachment 233108 View attachment 233107

I still like more the 442 version, but v3 it's a great version.
Lost supercup vs. Madrid (huge teams are almost invincibles in 2 games...), but results, especially at home are awesome!
View attachment 934134View attachment 934139
View attachment 934141View attachment 934144

Niang 35 y/o, CAF striker of the year and Success, 19 y/o 2nd... and they're rotating all year

Thank you for sharing. If you need a goal and are late in the game or 2 goals down, try to change to counter.

END OF THE SEASON
Double!! We won Copa and CL (taking revenge of Madrid)
Amazing stats of Niang with 36 y/o... Topscorer and best player.
Unfortunately he doesn't accept my offer and will go to Real Sociedad.
View attachment 232961View attachment 232960
View attachment 232959View attachment 232957

But i sign this guy to replace him... ;)
View attachment 232958

EDIT: Transfers... i won 146 M!! Most of them for B.Silva... in one season, 46,2 M of benefits...
View attachment 232943View attachment 232942

Last edited:
END OF THE SEASON

I feel glad mate! Did you used the v3.1 all the way or it is with the original tactic? And you shopping cart is just huuuuge man! :D

edit: it looks like Gabriel Barbosa has a more childish face in your facepack, maybe you should update it :p

View attachment 232868

Last edited:
I feel glad mate! Did you used the v3.1 all the way or it is with the original tactic? And you shopping cart is just huuuuge man! :D

edit: it looks like Gabriel Barbosa has a more childish face in your facepack, maybe you should update it :p

Yes, that game is with v3.1. Great tweak, mate.

And yes, your Barbosa seems thougher, and mine his lil' bro... i'll change him (i think this face is made by myself...)

Last edited:
I hope you can celebrate a quintuple this year :D

Well, unfortunately Barça take us off from Copa, and i think this year will be harder to win the CL, but we have 3 titles right now so...

which version is best please i was thinking to give the V3.1 a test with Arsenal ? or is the Original better !??

Hohho, glad to see this, thanks for sharing! How are you standing in the BPL?

Well, just promoted to L1 to CH to BPL with some luck. :)
However there was no mercy for the weak in BPL, so my team had had a hard time as follows.

View attachment 232365

I sought solution to overcome this terrible situation and I spotted your new tactic in Korean website which similar to fm-base.
Honestly, you're popular FM tatician not only in the fm-base but also in the Korean website. haha;)
Thank you for prompt reply.

Well, just promoted to L1 to CH to BPL with some luck. :)
However there was no mercy for the weak in BPL, so my team had had a hard time as follows.

View attachment 936048

I sought solution to overcome this terrible situation and I spotted your new tactic in Korean website which similar to fm-base.
Honestly, you're popular FM tatician not only in the fm-base but also in the Korean website. haha;)
Thank you for prompt reply.

You made my day mate! :) I would like to say to give me a link to that website, but I would hardly understand a single word :D

If some more SS will be posted with using your tweak, then I'll add it to the OP - Tweak Area.