Gonna give this a whirl with AFC Bolnore in the 24th tier of English football and attempt to guide them to the Football League.

Original tactic best tactic I ever use in this game, really awesome. Always play this + my personal 4-2-3-1 and 3-6-1 versions

Gonna give this a whirl with AFC Bolnore in the 24th tier of English football and attempt to guide them to the Football League.

Finished five points off automatic promotion (no play-off spots, 1st and 2nd promoted). Any tweaks I can make to improve on a 6W, 4D, 6L record? Worth mentioning I scored the most goals in the league (29), but also conceded the most (29). Thanks in advance! :)

Finished five points off automatic promotion (no play-off spots, 1st and 2nd promoted). Any tweaks I can make to improve on a 6W, 4D, 6L record? Worth mentioning I scored the most goals in the league (29), but also conceded the most (29). Thanks in advance! :)

Try V2!
So much more defensively solid, I used it to win the lot with my beloved Middlesbrough!!

2nd place for Lazio. Juve was very good therefore I couldn't outstrip him. But I beat him twice! Unfortunately I lost Inter twice, because of it I didn't become a champion. In the Cup-final of Italy I lost to Juventus 1-2

yes, those from first page, but I also added closing down and show onto weaker foot for AMC, because I had big trouble with AMC in some matches, they were always scoring against me, and also conceding fair amount of goals from close range

Absolutely solid tactic but anyone else conceding early goals in away games? Even when I start off with a very defensive version of the 4-1-4-1.

What about trying V2 on away games?

yeah dude that's the one I'm using. won the europa, french cup and finished 2nd with the best away record playing Lyon in the first season. But I have one of the worst away records this season, and even in home games we're starting to crack. Seems like teams "figured" me out.

Hello Guys,

Nowadays I do not have much time to play, but when I have, I am doing my main save in which I was using this new tactic with MK Dons. The OI's and training are the same. I hope you will also enjoy it, since I nearly managed to win the PL in my fourth season, the second in the BPL.

Here you have, the Deadly Circle v3.1 ===> View attachment 233364

View attachment 233363 View attachment 233362 View attachment 233361

Some matches

View attachment 233360 View attachment 233359 View attachment 233358 View attachment 233357 View attachment 233356 View attachment 233355 View attachment 233354

Last edited: