Deadly Circle - A good old fashioned 4-4-2

• Thread starter Thread starter zyndar
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 813
  • Views Views 400K
tzahy could you upload zyndar tactic with js setpieces? or they have it set it already? thanks in advice!

its like the photos but searching in tactics folders instead of screenshot you need to have saved before the tactic in-game. but theres no problem i will figure it out hehe.

c9aebb89f3097800224437b19a88c5da.png

UNDERDOG TEST - Germany's 3rd league - SG Sonnenhof Großaspach // Finished season

I just finished my first season with SG Sonnenhof Großaspach - I think screenshots will tell you more than thousand words ;)

View attachment 254180 View attachment 254179

I'm more than happy with that result - we scored more than 100 goals. Now I will have an even harder challenge as the season before. We still do not have any money - so I have to look for some free players.

I just finished my first season with SG Sonnenhof Großaspach - I think screenshots will tell you more than thousand words ;)

View attachment 884690 View attachment 884691

I'm more than happy with that result - we scored more than 100 goals. Now I will have an even harder challenge as the season before. We still do not have any money - so I have to look for some free players.

Nice! :)

View attachment 884690 View attachment 884691

wow mate

A little bit late but ... a very good second part of the season (as I said some post ago I plug-in in the winter): View attachment 254149

Wonderful tactic. Now Atletico gave me a contract and I accepted. They finished 7 last season and they have some serious problems: the chairman want to sell, they were on -110mil when I arrived, I had a transfer embargo for a period and I have a lot of old players. So it will be a challenge oO)

Update: SG Sonnenhof Großaspach // Second season

I just wanted to share my half season results with my promoted team:

View attachment 254133 View attachment 254132
I really didn't expect something like that - our media prediction is 16th.

My transfers: As you maybe have read in the posts before - we are about to expand our stadium which costs about 11 million .. so there wasn't any budget again - I only signed free ones:

View attachment 254131

Guys your results are simply amazing, I am really glad to see it!

A little bit late but ... a very good second part of the season (as I said some post ago I plug-in in the winter): View attachment 884766

Wonderful tactic. Now Atletico gave me a contract and I accepted. They finished 7 last season and they have some serious problems: the chairman want to sell, they were on -110mil when I arrived, I had a transfer embargo for a period and I have a lot of old players. So it will be a challenge oO)

3 Thropies are just great, but with Atletico you will have to deal with RM and Barca, good luck with that :)

Back