very nice mate, pity about Valencia, he is a machine in this tactic! use a player search from Valencia and see who comes up, Stefano Guberti - Sampdoria is a good player, even Juan Manual Vargas - Fiorentina would be a good choice out left and change Ashley to play Amr :)

were these your first 2 games using the tactic? it will take a while to flow properly :) keep us updated!

very nice mate, pity about Valencia, he is a machine in this tactic! use a player search from Valencia and see who comes up, Stefano Guberti - Sampdoria is a good player, even Juan Manual Vargas - Fiorentina would be a good choice out left and change Ashley to play Amr :)

were these your first 2 games using the tactic? it will take a while to flow properly :) keep us updated!

Well, those were my first two games, but I'm on a winning streak at the moment. Beat Chelsea 2-0 :D. I don't think my midfield is that much of a problem though. I have Mata, Hazard, Young and Willian. Along with Ravel Morisson. Will update again when I'm done with this season!

very nice :) good win vs Chelsea as well! they are quite tough to beat :) anyone else have any updates?

Started using this tactic half way in season one. Im Liverpool.. Played 3 games.

#1 Arsenal-Liverpool 2-5 (FA Cup)
#2 Arsenal-Liverpool 1-4 (Prl)
#3 Liverpool-Man Utd 3-0(Prl)
dont know how to upload screenshots

Could you give me some advice how to use Carroll-Suárez as parntners upfront

First season done with, came 8th. Pleased with my season, won the Carling Cup and got to semis of FA Cup, Defence needs tweaking but I do remember seeing some advice in a post so i'm going to take that advice. Got a big takeover about to happen with a tycoon so looking at some big money (not sure why my board are so angry but Randy Lerner left and sold the club to a director and now he is looking to leave).

Here's the table and my second half of the season, when the tactic is fluid. A lot of losses I put down to incorrect personnel and bad injury problems, eg. my only natural left winger and right back both missing 4 months of the season.

View attachment 195067View attachment 195068

Last edited:
Another update. Had 1 really great pre season match, obviously against an absolutely awful team

View attachment 195112View attachment 195113

Also, first league game of the season went brilliantly too

View attachment 195114
holy ****, 8 CCC's vs Arsenal, that is incredible :) well done, great win as well!

21:0 vs any team is outstanding, wow! high five, good job! how's the season going so far?

quite a few losses there unfortunately (end of the season) it does take a while to get the best out of your team in any tactic, I do hope it works better this year around, great start already! who did you bring in to cover for your lack of depth? take note of the defensive cb tweaks I mentioned, some do not need to but some do need to change it, it all depends on your players :)

set to balanced, I have created an away tactic of this tactic for my Fc Souchaux Montbe save I started last night to test out this tactic :) just dropped the Playmaker striker to Amc and changed to counter and balanced :) will post a few SS up (only played a couple of games last night with it)

are song in arsenal good as the MCL??
yes, he would be great bud :)

Started using this tactic half way in season one. Im Liverpool.. Played 3 games.

#1 Arsenal-Liverpool 2-5 (FA Cup)
#2 Arsenal-Liverpool 1-4 (Prl)
#3 Liverpool-Man Utd 3-0(Prl)
dont know how to upload screenshots

Could you give me some advice how to use Carroll-Suárez as parntners upfront
so you scored 12 goals vs the 2 biggest teams in the league and concede 3? :) not bad going at all mate :)

Suarez will be the Stl (playmaker) and Carrol will have to be changed to TM - Att, change Carrol's PI's to:

run with ball, sometimes, run from deep, sometimes, wide movement, normal, hold up ball, through passes, sometimes, crossing & long shots, sometimes, you can even make him the TM and set ball to feet :) he will hold it up for Suarez who will play nice little one two's with him :) see if that works mate.

would anyone like an away tactic or smaller team tactic of the Deathslayer? I modified it last night for away games and for smaller teams as I started with Fc Souchaux Montbe' (predicted to finish 17th) I love Marvin Martin, Cedrick Bakambu and Ryad Boudebouz :) here are a few SS I took so far: the only difference with the tactic is that the Stl (playmaker forward) was dropped to the Amc position and strategy and philosophy was set to balanced and counter with a few minor tweaks on defence (cb and the fb's) and the Striker and amc position as well :)

if anyone is interested I will upload it as a pack along with the original Deathslayer tactic, let me know if any of you are keen?

sorry, i never copied them across last night! I do have the tactic however!

yes yes haha share it ! the defence for your original is too leaky for smaller teams

ok sure mate :) I will upload it in the same download link on the OP with the original tactic as a complete tactic pack! available for download now! :) hope it helps!

i have tried it with wigan stoke , but i never made it out of the pre'season friendlies. Keep getting thrashed by league 1 and 2 teams

i have tried it with wigan stoke , but i never made it out of the pre'season friendlies. Keep getting thrashed by league 1 and 2 teams
did you follow the instructions in the OP, changing it maybe to balanced, counter until fluid in match prep? even setting the d-line to deep and taking off the offside trap setting? you need to make tweaks to tactics to suit your players :)

yup i did . What I realised is that my midfield keep passing back to the def and just lump the ball forward or my mid passes keep getting intercept and they seem invisible during definding, opponent runing past them easily

thats very strange.. the Cb passing is set on very short! probably under pressure then! change your Cm's passing to much shorter as well! and use the touchline shout - get ball forward :)

hah naah forget bout it Im giving up on this tactic , just got beaten by swansea 3-0 and dag&red 2-0 . Its not even like my team is attacking alot , they are stuck in their own half