I can only upload that for you tomorrow :) I did not bring it in today..

any updates so far on the new away vs smaller teams version? or any for that matter? :)

driving me a little insane. when I try to download I kep getting message saying I will have to wait so many seconds as I am downloading too much or too fast.

I haven't downloaded anything else and keep giving it gaps of 10 mins anyway but get same message again.

really wanting to try this tactic, think it could be fun with my man city save

driving me a little insane. when I try to download I kep getting message saying I will have to wait so many seconds as I am downloading too much or too fast.

I haven't downloaded anything else and keep giving it gaps of 10 mins anyway but get same message again.

that is strange... here is the original one mate ;)

View attachment 195514

im playing as milan. and i just wonder witch tactic to use??? my team looks like this and i have moutinho on my way in to...

View attachment 195463
definately the original one mate :)

after watching Barca last night and so many people trying to emulate their style of play on Fm this year I decided to give it a go myself... I set up a new game last night, signed Maggio only set up the tactic, played 2 games with it, Leeds and Fluminese (the rest of the friendlies my squad were all unavailable from International duty hence the shock loss and draw)

I am still going to perfect it and test it on smaller teams this week but it forms part of my Deathslayer tactic pack for download..

It was converted to the classic tactics (always wanted to make one with the classic settings :)) and every result for the past 2 seasons was from being on holiday, I set it up after the game last night and at about 12pm I went on holiday while I went to sleep and it managed to get through 2 seasons before a crash dump occured.. I lost a couple of players (Dani Alves, Thiago, Abidal on free's during the 2 years so had some weak spots and did not sign anyone, of course)

I have updated the OP with the new tactic and SS, feel free to download and use it, possession wise it is fantastic, just look at the Real Madrid game.. this tactic is by no means 100% ready and tweaked to my liking (still not perfect in my eyes) but it really does seem to get the style of Barca out of it :)

you can change the wingers to drop down to the normal Amr and Aml slots if you wish :)

thank you and enjoy ;)

Remember to Log in m8

---------- Post added at 07:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:53 AM ----------

Remember to Log in m8

OP updated and donwload link updated with new tactic.. the Amc tactic has been removed and replaced with the new Barca tactic :)

Great tactic mate, currently using it with napoli as you suggested, made hamsik more attacking and gave him more creative freedom as you also suggested. My record so far 17-5-2, beat inter 3-0 with no cavani, lavezzi or maggio, will uplaod screenshots asap, internet is currently down on my other laptop

Centre Mid Right:
Good stamina, work rate, teamwork, passing and positioning, good old fashioned Centre mid:
(Moutinho, Jucilei, Javi Martinez, Carrick)

Huddlestone (instead of Carrick) for Manchester United it's ok ?

good job mate :) how is the football looking though?

has anyone tried to the new classic tactic?

Centre Mid Right:
Good stamina, work rate, teamwork, passing and positioning, good old fashioned Centre mid:
(Moutinho, Jucilei, Javi Martinez, Carrick)

Huddlestone (instead of Carrick) for Manchester United it's ok ?
yeah mate that is perfect hey :)

good job mate :) how is the football looking though?

Presuming this was to me, football is pretty special mate, fullbacks, wingers and centremids seem to be finding alot of space, i imagine if i had lavezzi and cavani fit on a few of the games they would have been different outcomes and possibly a few more goals scored. Unfortunately my laptop is not working so my napoli save is put on hold, but i have started another save with villa on my brother laptop using this tactic, hopefully it will be a triumph with them too

Last edited:
I am a fan of Barca and there tactic . So i test your Barcelona tactic . Yes yes it's very good like you show your result, high passing , high possesion .... except for one problem mate : it's not like the real Barca's tactic . I mean the position of Busquet , where is it ? As i know , the position of Busquet is very importan in Barcelona play , not lower importan than Iniesta or Xavi . If you want and can do a real Barca tactic , you should have that position , and just three attacker in front with Messi do both AMC and Striker , a Trequa may be , not Messi and 3 others at front, that is not Barca even though your tactics have good result in pass and posses like Barca .
That's is my idea , sorry for my bad English mate

I am a fan of Barca and there tactic . So i test your Barcelona tactic . Yes yes it's very good like you show your result, high passing , high possesion .... except for one problem mate : it's not like the real Barca's tactic . I mean the position of Busquet , where is it ? As i know , the position of Busquet is very importan in Barcelona play , not lower importan than Iniesta or Xavi . If you want and can do a real Barca tactic , you should have that position , and just three attacker in front with Messi do both AMC and Striker , a Trequa may be , not Messi and 3 others at front, that is not Barca even though your tactics have good result in pass and posses like Barca .
That's is my idea , sorry for my bad English mate

He tried to (and propably succeeded) to emulate the style of Barca, not making an emulation of the tactic itself.

@spallphi92

You also have to remember that besides the fact that every person has his own defenition of how Barca plays...and...his own ay of explaining it....Barcelona them selfes have just as many different ways of playing. They are similair yes, but not identical. It depends on what kind of pitch they play in ( wide, short etc), the weather the opponent and the players at hand...but most of all, the players and Guardiola devolops as footballer and learn to think differently.

It also depends on how the opponent acts. As an example, if a team like getafe would play wide and with a high pressing game, man marking Messi with 2 players, the flow of the Barca passing game would not be a short tiki taka passing game but instead, direct balls into channels onto the wingers.

Last edited:
OP updated and donwload link updated with new tactic.. the Amc tactic has been removed and replaced with the new Barca tactic :)
dear sir i try your new barca tactic
it s works very well for possession
but not more than 1 or 2 ccc by game
there is a probleme barca have 6 or 7 cc
i think there is some adjustement to make
what do you think ?

as I said, I am still working on it :) have made quite a few changes last night, I have made a home and away tactic to cover for most teams/formations/conditions :)

Will hopefully be finished by Monday and will upload it in its own thread... :) it was just trying to get the possession really for the 1st attempt which I succeeded in doing, the CCC's are what I am working on at the moment and so far in pre-season I have not conceded a goal in over 5 games (some good teams too) Started with Atletico going to take down Barca!

PLEASE NOTE:

this is not a BARCA tactic, I am emulating the POSSESSION they obtain each game, not their formations, players or anything! it is purely for the possession so far, as I said, still work in progress :)

the new tactic is called Pure Possession by Raikan007 and will be out on Monday (hopefully)

as I said, I am still working on it :) have made quite a few changes last night, I have made a home and away tactic to cover for most teams/formations/conditions :)

Will hopefully be finished by Monday and will upload it in its own thread... :) it was just trying to get the possession really for the 1st attempt which I succeeded in doing, the CCC's are what I am working on at the moment and so far in pre-season I have not conceded a goal in over 5 games (some good teams too) Started with Atletico going to take down Barca!

PLEASE NOTE:

this is not a BARCA tactic, I am emulating the POSSESSION they obtain each game, not their formations, players or anything! it is purely for the possession so far, as I said, still work in progress :)

the new tactic is called Pure Possession by Raikan007 and will be out on Monday (hopefully)
ok i understand it s was not negative i can test for you your tactic and leave you my feedback thanks