Works realy well with a good strong team used to one anouther im a big fan of your tactics but been having too much fun with your others to try this , gave it a game today and "cough" worked ok i gues :p 4 assists for valencia

View attachment 195336

Just wondering, where would Babacar fit into this? The playmaker or goal-machine role?

I managed to beat Chelsea 4-0, United 5-0 and Calasancio 16-0 as well as a 6-0 over Roma in a friendly, with my 2013 Arsenal Squad. But sometimes, it appears to struggle with bad teams(I just lost 1-2 to West Ham after winning Chelsea 4-0 last match), an issue I didn't have when I used your 4-2-3-1 last season. I'm playing Aguero in right striker and an absolutely amazing regen in left striker (it's basically Rooney except his stats are even better than his). But so far, so good. I will update.

edit: I also find the strikers very underperforming. Most of my goals comes from my wingers (Neymar on left, Walcott right)

edit2: and just now I beat AC Milan 6-1 and lost to Stoke 2-1...
some really impressive results there mate :) I am not sure why a few people are having issues with smaller teams, I punished them..

what I can suggest for playing away is changing it to balanced or even rigid and playing on standard, drop the d-line a little even set to deep and untick offside trap. set tackling to aggressive, closing down - pressing and stick to position. this will allow the team to come onto your team, the mids/defenders will win the ball back and play it upfield and hit them on the counter :)

Great tactic, mate.I'm halfway through my third season with United, had 2 home games in a row with City so I decided to try it.The first one I won 3-0, second one I won 4-0 and dominated that game, City's great defence and midfield has got nothing on this tactic \o/
haha, awesome mate :) well done, nothing better than beating City :)

I play with arsenal and use your 4-4-2 Death Slayer. I wonder should I put the strategy to counter-attacking game when I play away?? then I wonder with shoutsen whether to use them directly match started? how would you put out cm? song and Arteta? thanks for the help-
for away games I suggest reading my bolded comments in the quote above :)

shouts: exploit flanks, work ball into box, pass to feet :)

Arteta on the right and Song on the left, change Arteta's role to Cm - attack, not support :)

yeah i play with arsenal two, arteta doesnt work for me or wilshire, you need someone similar to song in my opinion, and the counter seems the best option as well, you get better stats ie possession, ccc's goals etc you some how manage to control the game better and dominate the opposoition by playing more defensive.
yea mate, exactly that as well :) you need to similar players to Song/Parker etc in the centre, as I mentioned above, change Arteta's role to Cm - attack and change his run with ball and run from deep to sometimes and increase his attacking slider by around 6 clicks :)

okey.. so i should do that he has wrote in the OP evry match?? thanks for reply

yeah, every match :) if you playing against a well organized team like Bolton or Stoke (also big and strong) play retain possession and pass into space instead :)

Raikan, how could I get the two cm's to replicate how Anderson and Cleverly have been playing this season?

MCr
Run from deep often
Run with ball often

MCl
Swap position with MCr

use this exact tactic :)

change their passing to short (all the way down) you can get them to swap as well :) very similar roles, you can ask the Mcl to move into channels as well but it leaves a big gap sometimes in the centre...

none of them run with ball often, run from deep sometimes at most :)

Cleverly seems to be struggling at MCr and Anderson is hit and miss in both MC roles. Neither of them have particularly good stats, Anderson and Cleverly have been getting 15+ assists from CM for me before, but just can't get it working.

(I've changed passing to mixed)

dont use Cleverly, he does not have the correct stats for this role in Fm :) I have made the actual style they play, not specifically for him :)

change Anderson to attack then and set him as your playmaker. change it to shorter passing and use retain possession and play defenisively :) this will ensure more possession while still having the attacking outlets :)

I used your tactic the AMC for Tottenham and won the first game 7-0 against Aston Villa, Modric scored 4 goals! even tested with several other clubs in Premier League and was working fine.

I used your tactic the AMC for Tottenham and won the first game 7-0 against Aston Villa, Modric scored 4 goals! even tested with several other clubs in Premier League and was working fine.
was that the new away version Amc tactic? :) nice job!!

Is there any way I could change one of the MC roles to suit Cleverly?
in Fm11 he is more of a wide player than central so it will be quite difficult to get the best out of him as his stats are not the greatest either...

what I can suggest is using the Cml slot for him and making it a little more attacking, little more freedom (both about 4 clicks increase) set him to roam from position and move into channels, run with ball and run from deep sometimes! long shots never, through balls sometimes, even never as you want the 2 cm's to play amongst themselves, have the Cmr position play through balls sometimes so when they do swap they will both play the through balls...

I am still working on the away tactic version for this for other members as some of you seem to have problems against teams like Stoke and Bolton even though you beat Ac Milan and Real Madrid 6:0 :)

I will hpoefully have it ready by Wednesday and will update the download link with it, otherwise do what I mention in the OP and you should be fine :)

anyone used the new tweaks who were struggling against small teams?

Hey Raikan!

Love this tactic. Been dominating with my first save (Manchester United). I beat those pesky rich guys at Man City 3-1 in the community shield and 3-0 in the first premier league match. First match with 4-4-2 and second with the 4-2-3-1 AMC tactic. Lovin it!

awesome dude :) hope it continues to do well for you :) just remember, you need to tweak it a little all the time, if you make changes to your squad and bring in players, make changes :)

I have an awesome version of the tactic for Berbatov :) its called Deathlsayer Berbatov :) if you want to play him well let me know and I can upload the tactic for him :)

Raikan, been using your tactic for like 12 games, the teams been playing well but I've only been winning 1-0 against the likes of QPR, Norwich and Wigan at Old Trafford. Any suggestions?

I am currently working on the away & vs smaller team tactic for the original Deathslayer :)

I call it the Bluff system, it allows the weaker teams to come on with the ball thinking that they are in your half and have a little bit of possession in the final 3rd, as soon as they get there, the Cm's or Cb's seem to disposses the ball carrier very quickly and play it out to the attacking players for the quick counter :) when in possession you will still get over 56% pretty much every game (hopefully)

I have uploaded it with the other two tactics in the OP :) see if this works for everyone who is having problems vs the smaller teams like Stoke or Birmingham etc ... :)

let me know how it works, I suggest putting all 3 tactics in your match prep and having this new one set as defensive positioing ;)

cheers,

Neil

OP updated...

I beat Bayern 2:1 with the new tactic and have had good results so far using it, I hope all 3 will provide enough cover/differentiation when it comes to tactics and all together work well :)

cheers

Could you upload the berba tactic? I wanna try that as I'm using berbatov as my main striker due to hernandez and welback both being injured.