sorry to hear that mate! not sure whats going wrong though!

haha maybe when you're free just take one of the team and test it out

one of which team? I have tested it with quite a few teams :)

will do over the weekend mate :) will post results on Monday!

Lost for the first time this season against Aston Villa. 1-0 loss.

--------

Oh, and is the new download tweaked yet? (the wingplay and stuff)

damnit! how many games were you uneaten for Kang?

not the original tactic no, the new Amc one yes :)

holy ****, 8 CCC's vs Arsenal, that is incredible :) well done, great win as well!

21:0 vs any team is outstanding, wow! high five, good job! how's the season going so far?

quite a few losses there unfortunately (end of the season) it does take a while to get the best out of your team in any tactic, I do hope it works better this year around, great start already! who did you bring in to cover for your lack of depth? take note of the defensive cb tweaks I mentioned, some do not need to but some do need to change it, it all depends on your players :)

set to balanced, I have created an away tactic of this tactic for my Fc Souchaux Montbe save I started last night to test out this tactic :) just dropped the Playmaker striker to Amc and changed to counter and balanced :) will post a few SS up (only played a couple of games last night with it)

It was a great start but not had much success since then I easily beat Brenn in the fourth qualifying round of the Europa League but then only just squeezed past Wigan 2-1 and lost to Blackburn 2-1 (I always have problems against them) and then held on desperately for a 0-0 with Everton, they doubled my number of shots though. My first group game against Valencia away from home I lost 2-0 but I never really expected to beat them.

My chairmen have all gone mad, usually I'd expect them to take money out of the club but they've given me so much cash to spend on transfers it's insane. I think it may be something to do with the update I'm playing with. I got given £50m to spend on transfers but sold £22m worth of players so actually spent £70m. I bought a regen with a pa of 190+

View attachment 195129 View attachment 195130

holy moly, that is one epic regen in the 2nd season mate!

What I can suggest is really adopting a more controlling, balanced even defensive approach to away games, the PI's will allow alot of attacking movement but the other settings will help keep a balanced approach...

play on the counter and play deeper, allow teams to come at you with the ball, set tackling to aggressive and set your cm's to hard tackling/closing down the midfield players so when they are in possession your players will close them down, win the ball back and play it out wide and try and hit them on the counter after pushing a few too many players upfront

holy moly, that is one epic regen in the 2nd season mate!

What I can suggest is really adopting a more controlling, balanced even defensive approach to away games, the PI's will allow alot of attacking movement but the other settings will help keep a balanced approach...

play on the counter and play deeper, allow teams to come at you with the ball, set tackling to aggressive and set your cm's to hard tackling/closing down the midfield players so when they are in possession your players will close them down, win the ball back and play it out wide and try and hit them on the counter after pushing a few too many players upfront

I came across him by mistake looking for cover for my STL but I've thrown him into the first team now, he's very good, just a shame about his lack of pace and finishing ability.

I've set it up that way now, I've got Man City away now though so I'm not expecting miracles out there, i'll let you know how I get on after a few more games :)

I have uploaded a more defensive/countering Amc tactic as well mate ;) both tactics are in the pack via the download link in the OP, you could possibly try that if you have a good Amc? if you have Young still he plays really well there, change the role to Att Mid - att :)

I've got LFCMarshall's latest update so Young is long gone haha, I have got a couple of players who should be good as AMC though so I'll try it out :)
I managed to get 1-1 with Man City. They had 24 shots to my 6 but only had 3 on target to my 4 :D

Hi Raikan, having some really mixed up results with this tictac, im playing as my beloved goooners, with the lfc Marshall update, so i know that goalkeeper and defence is shocking with the beanstalk at the back and the kid in goal, midfield i splashed the cash on sissoko and m'vila but what i cant understand is why with these two and song in their if i don't play two of these three i get d**ked ive tried wilshere and arteta in that right hand side role both pretty reasonable team work, and work rate, i like the unticking of the playmaker role and mixed play when where on fire we batter teams 7-0 away to swansea by half time 8-1 qpr 4-0 away to the villa but lose stupid games like away to olympiakos 4-2 bolton at home 2-0 also it seems as if i have to set the team to counter attack in every game otherwise we just lose out on possession team dont play well at all and we get turned over, also sold some players to bring in eden hazard hes been awesome in just about everygame ive played since fm 09 except this one dont know if its because hes naturally an inside forward and need to retrain him to play right wing or if its just one of those random things. I do really like the tactic mate not trying to ***** just these are the probs ive got and im not sure if its me the game or the tactic? cheers bud:D

the defence seems to be a little shaky for some people when they don't have the correct type of players.. I will spend time over the weekend editing it and tweaking it :)

what you can do as well is drop the Cm's to Dm's especially if you have M'Vila and Sissoko.. as you said, untick playmaker, even though RVP would be a good one in this tactic!

I have uploaded an away Amc tactic to the pack to try and counter the away form.. maybe try that? set tackling to more aggressive and hard tackle all the attacking and midfield players in OI.

if you want to play Wilshere, change the role to Attack or even Adv playmaker - attack and let him run with the ball a little more :)

I managed to beat Chelsea 4-0, United 5-0 and Calasancio 16-0 as well as a 6-0 over Roma in a friendly, with my 2013 Arsenal Squad. But sometimes, it appears to struggle with bad teams(I just lost 1-2 to West Ham after winning Chelsea 4-0 last match), an issue I didn't have when I used your 4-2-3-1 last season. I'm playing Aguero in right striker and an absolutely amazing regen in left striker (it's basically Rooney except his stats are even better than his). But so far, so good. I will update.

edit: I also find the strikers very underperforming. Most of my goals comes from my wingers (Neymar on left, Walcott right)

edit2: and just now I beat AC Milan 6-1 and lost to Stoke 2-1...

Last edited:
Great tactic, mate.I'm halfway through my third season with United, had 2 home games in a row with City so I decided to try it.The first one I won 3-0, second one I won 4-0 and dominated that game, City's great defence and midfield has got nothing on this tactic \o/

I play with arsenal and use your 4-4-2 Death Slayer. I wonder should I put the strategy to counter-attacking game when I play away?? then I wonder with shoutsen whether to use them directly match started? how would you put out cm? song and Arteta? thanks for the help-

I play with arsenal and use your 4-4-2 Death Slayer. I wonder should I put the strategy to counter-attacking game when I play away?? then I wonder with shoutsen whether to use them directly match started? how would you put out cm? song and Arteta? thanks for the help-

yeah i play with arsenal two, arteta doesnt work for me or wilshire, you need someone similar to song in my opinion, and the counter seems the best option as well, you get better stats ie possession, ccc's goals etc you some how manage to control the game better and dominate the opposoition by playing more defensive.

yeah i play with arsenal two, arteta doesnt work for me or wilshire, you need someone similar to song in my opinion, and the counter seems the best option as well, you get better stats ie possession, ccc's goals etc you some how manage to control the game better and dominate the opposoition by playing more defensive.

okey.. so i should do that he has wrote in the OP evry match?? thanks for reply