Deep 4-4-2 Counter Tactic: Huge Underdog Success (Patch 14.1.4)

I finished my first season 5th place with Liverpool. I tested a lot of tactics after the last patch. Until i found this one.I was in 7th place in 2nd season and i started to use this tactic. After that i finished the season second place behind the Chelsea 2 points. And i won EURO CUP aginst PSG in final 3-0. And my 3rd seson i all 11 matches in league and im at first place in CL group in spite of BAYERN and ATLETİCO. Well done mate this is the BEST tactic.
View attachment 445027View attachment 445025View attachment 445024View attachment 445023View attachment 445022View attachment 445021View attachment 445020

Yea this and Callamity's tactic are the best for 14.1.4 for top, middle and low teams

W4NKER, i'm very trust in ur opinions, always, so can u tell me maybe which one from those two tactics u recommend? i know that Callamity's working wonders, u think that this can be even better? ;) am asking because i want to back to normal tactics after my episode with this no striker tactic - which is in my opinion much worse than Callamity's.

W4NKER, i'm very trust in ur opinions, always, so can u tell me maybe which one from those two tactics u recommend? i know that Callamity's working wonders, u think that this can be even better? ;) am asking because i want to back to normal tactics after my episode with this no striker tactic - which is in my opinion much worse than Callamity's.

how can you say its worse you did well in your save did you not

yeap m8, well, but generally i had better and much more consistent results with Callamity's.

yeap m8, well, but generally i had better and much more consistent results with Callamity's.

thats fair the 43210 is a bit mad and i will give callamits a go when i start my fc utd save or this tac

thats fair the 43210 is a bit mad and i will give callamits a go when i start my fc utd save or this tac

just look on my screenshots in Callamity's thread m8, it's definitely worth to try, and it's normal formation if u prefer that more than weird like 43210 :). and don't get me wrong, am not saying that Veez and Romain tac is bad, because it's not, and their thread and screenshots there can confirm that they made fantastic work, but like i said, i tried a lot of tactics and for my style and my fun Callamity's is better :).

just look on my screenshots in Callamity's thread m8, it's definitely worth to try, and it's normal formation if u prefer that more than weird like 43210 :). and don't get me wrong, am not saying that Veez and Romain tac is bad, because it's not, and their thread and screenshots there can confirm that they made fantastic work, but like i said, i tried a lot of tactics and for my style and my fun Callamity's is better :).
cool i will have a look aye the 43210 has some dark voodoo going off in it tryed it with my barnsley save and won the league when every 1 said i would come last

Trying this in my Dynamo Dresden save. Seems to be stabilising results. Think I took it on too late in the day for me to have a challenge for promotion. Will post screens when I end the season.

Trying this in my Dynamo Dresden save. Seems to be stabilising results. Think I took it on too late in the day for me to have a challenge for promotion. Will post screens when I end the season.

Dynamo Dresden is a good idea!

Look at the prove below how to work the tactic:

View attachment 444573

Date: March 2014

I started using it midway through the season. We drew a **** of a lot of games 14 and only lost 8. If we had managed to win 5 of those 14 games, we would have finished 3rd. We scored the most goals in the league and I had the top scorer with Benyamina. The board were happy enough with the finish but Leverkusen came in for me having had a terrible season themselves and I took the job.

Interested to see how this works with a slightly bigger team. I've signed some good players for Leverkusen. Mitrovic, Vitinho, Bruno, Schar and Bell being the big changes. Got a good youth system here. Board aren't after anything philosophy wise, so I should be ok to use this system. Pre-season went well, smashed in the goals. Not even halfway to fluid yet. I never take pre-season as a good measure on things though as it usually all falls apart after that.

Nothing to change is you play with top team or underdog ?
Just plug and play ?

Nothing to change is you play with top team or underdog ?
Just plug and play ?

Info from the OP

"I always start with the Attacking strategy unless I am a huge underdog away from home where I'd sure Counter. If I am winning by 2 goals at 60 minutes, I switch to Counter. If I am winning by 1 goal or would settle for a draw at 75 minutes, I switch to counter."

Info from the OP

"I always start with the Attacking strategy unless I am a huge underdog away from home where I'd sure Counter. If I am winning by 2 goals at 60 minutes, I switch to Counter. If I am winning by 1 goal or would settle for a draw at 75 minutes, I switch to counter."

:O

Thanks.

Alas, just got my copy of FM14 and can't wait to fire it up after work!

I'm a huge fan of your Arrigo Sacchi tactic for FM13. ****, it got me back-to-back promotions with lowly Varnamo in Sweden though. Unfortunately, I couldn't be bothered enough to continue that save as FM14 just came out, it's time to move on.

I'm glad you're still coming up with ideas to ease the rest of us 'tactical knobheads' into the game. I for once, tried to create, failed and simply didn't have the time to sit, tweak, sit and tweak again and for that, I thank you!

Anyway, I'm looking to have a go with Inter Milan or any 'sleeping giant' for that matter with a pretty good squad for this tactic. Probably incorporate some of Sean's Sacchi tactic with a CF/AF type of role for the front two and having both DMC's B2B depending on the pool of players of course.

Actually, come to think of it, how do you find the right balance for Defense/Support/Attack? Also, has anyone tried CWB for the fullbacks? Is it a little too 'Gung-ho'?