I would rely more on your experience than on my own to be honest ;-)

Cheers for another great tactic TTF !

I always find my player like coutinho, origi, miss target when 1on1 with opp gk, should i train other finishing PPM, any recomend?

What tactic is this? Strikerless? And did u use standard all match?
Las Palmas, predicted 15th, the 1st season

I'm speechless :O

lpf1.png

lpf2.png

lpf3.png

Finally back 3 is back !!! but strikerless ?! i just bought icardi for 58mil

Omfg, a new tactic. I'm excited! I thought "aggressor" is the peak with all the crazy result, i can't believe there is something better. Thanks for all the testing TFF. Your work make our life in fm so much easier.

I missed the the TFF 4321 , 433 old times :/
this tactic looks more like italian style

Started a new save with Leicester and the Demolisher tac, but losing almost every game. I have no idea what's wrong, only player doing OK is Okazaki. Now the morale has gone to **** and I'm wondering if I should go back to Beast V3...

Started a new save with Leicester and the Demolisher tac, but losing almost every game. I have no idea what's wrong, only player doing OK is Okazaki. Now the morale has gone to **** and I'm wondering if I should go back to Beast V3...

I am not sure about Leicester is the right team for this tactic mate, they have success with direct style counter wing play in real life. This tactic gives u best possession based technical middle of the pitch play. Its not easy to play with Vardy, Slimani, Albrighton etc. Pls just make ur own comment about it, there have filters for suitable players

SIERRA POINT

I am not sure about Leicester is the right team for this tactic mate, they have success with direct style counter wing play in real life. This tactic gives u best possession based technical middle of the pitch play. Its not easy to play with Vardy, Slimani, Albrighton etc. Pls just make ur own comment about it, there have filters for suitable players

Yeah, maybe you are right. I could play trough the first season and sell players that don't fit the tactic, and buy more suitable players for the second season.

Is this your best tactic now?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm playing Leicester too. Not a good first season but i'm trying hard to finish in top 4. Now i'm at 3. Out EFL and CL. FA is doing.

TFF, a few questions.

1) Is the strikers version better than Aggressor balanced? The main change simply being the CM (D) to CB. I really enjoy Aggressor but I am wondering if the strikers version is an improvement or just a tactic more similar to the strikerless version.

2) If playing with the strikerless version are we using recommended stats for the AM for the AM position or the DLF recommended stats for the AM position.

3) How big is the gap between the versions I have mentioned. Strikerless doesn't appeal to me as much visually on the tactics screen. As a realism aspect I suppose. So if the gap is smaller I would go for the other two.

3) How big is the gap between the versions I have mentioned. Strikerless doesn't appeal to me as much visually on the tactics screen. As a realism aspect I suppose. So if the gap is smaller I would go for the other two.

The gap in performance between Aggressor and Demolisher is huge, in some cases during my testing Demolisher produced results that were about 80% better than Aggressor's results.

I know that it might be pain in *** to build your team around Demolisher and it's 100 times easier to build your team around Aggressor and I would never bother with Demolisher if the results that it produces weren’t that good.

1) Is the strikers version better than Aggressor balanced? The main change simply being the CM (D) to CB. I really enjoy Aggressor but I am wondering if the strikers version is an improvement or just a tactic more similar to the strikerless version.

Yes, the strikers version of Demolisher is better than the balanced version of Aggressor.

2) If playing with the strikerless version are we using recommended stats for the AM for the AM position or the DLF recommended stats for the AM position.

When you play with the strikerless version then you should use the recommended stats for AMC

Is this your best tactic now?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes.

Big thank you for the reply.

Just 2 more.

1) You talked about a very good rate of improvement between Aggressor and demolisher. What is the difference like between Striker and Strikerless demolisher?

2) In the case of me being mid-season and unable to make transfers. Out of my two strikers, one is awkward as an attacking midfielder and the other has no rating at all. Would you play without star players in the strikerless version or with them in the Striker version?

1) You talked about a very good rate of improvement between Aggressor and demolisher. What is the difference like between Striker and Strikerless demolisher?

The strikerless version is about 30% better than the strikers version

2) In the case of me being mid-season and unable to make transfers. Out of my two strikers, one is awkward as an attacking midfielder and the other has no rating at all. Would you play without star players in the strikerless version or with them in the Striker version?

In that case I would used the strikers version to finish the season

Big thank you for the reply.

You are welcome, mate ;)

In matches against very small teams I'm pushing one CD to DM position with Half Back role which working great. Have You test such set-up tff?