In matches against very small teams I'm pushing one CD to DM position with Half Back role which working great. Have You test such set-up tff?

Mate, if you play in English Premier League or Liga BBVA then I'd say there’s no “small clubs” in these leagues and some clubs that might look “small” possess enough poison to deliver you a lot of trouble and make you to lose points ;) so I’d say all clubs in these league should be respected.

When you move CD to DM position then you completely change the way the defense and the attack works and my testing showed that doing something like that greatly reduces the defense and practically nothing adds to the attack so the cumulative effect from that is strongly negative and if you’d asked me then I don’t recommended to do something like that but of course, it’s just only my opinion and my observations and I might be wrong.

Last edited:
Tff which tactic is the most scoring???with strikers or this one?

Got a Spurs save going already could this work with Spurs ??

Im tempted to give this a go with villa second seasons my option for acm for now are:

Dembele (striker but very good)
Kodjia
Lincoln
Grealish
Edwards
Which ones would you recommend

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guys, I've added waste time tactics for both versions to the OP

Got a Spurs save going already could this work with Spurs ??

The default team fits well to the tactic.

The only what you need to do is to buy few central defenders and sell some useless players for the tactic such Sissoko, Son Heung-Min, Nkoudou and instead of them buy few additional players for AMCs and CMs positions.

Also, it’s possible to use the strikers version until you rebuild the team to fit the strikerless version.

Tff which tactic is the most scoring???with strikers or this one?

the strikerless version is the most scoring

Which ones would you recommend

Mate, I would recommend checking the recommend attributes for positions at the OP and picking those players from your list that fit the best to the recommended attributes ;)

Last edited:
hi, I want to thank you for your contribution in this forum, but since I work and get married, it's hard for me to have time to play FM, and the results from 2014-2017 probably my playing time less than 100 hours, I even miss the 2016 edition, and for 2017 since I bought it has never been played, see this thread I feel guilty when do not try it.

Well look at that condition, I decided to not focus on the transfer window in the first season, my priority is success in the first season without a transfer
what the team are perfectly suited to your tactics (in the EPL), maybe you can help mentioning three teams?

hi, I want to thank you for your contribution in this forum, but since I work and get married, it's hard for me to have time to play FM, and the results from 2014-2017 probably my playing time less than 100 hours, I even miss the 2016 edition, and for 2017 since I bought it has never been played, see this thread I feel guilty when do not try it.

Well look at that condition, I decided to not focus on the transfer window in the first season, my priority is success in the first season without a transfer

Mate, even if you don’t want to be bothered with doing transfers during the 1st transfer window then anyway no matter what team you pick you have to do some work such as checking all players in the team and making decision which of them have suitable attributes to play AMCs positions in this tactic in order to set them train AMC position because by default only few player in any team have “Natural/Accomplished” rating for AMC position.

If all that looks too complicated to you then I’d suggest that you play with the strikers version of the tactic because it can be used with any teams without bothering with transfer and training players to play ACM position and in most cases the only what you need to do is to get few extra central defenders in order to improve the squad depth.

what the team are perfectly suited to your tactics (in the EPL), maybe you can help mentioning three teams?

Any team from Top 5 teams in EPL fits well to the tactic, it’s just some of these teams in general have better players and better squad depth(more backup players for positions in case if someone got injured/tired/banned)

Man City
Chelsea
Liverpool
Arsenal
Tottenham
Man Utd

Last edited:
HI TFF , how do you test your tactics for Fm17,, on FM16 you put out a fantastic testing league which i used and found useful , have you got a similar one for Fm17 ? if you have would you share it please ?

Hey TFF,

love your Strikerless tactic, is there any additional training focus for the players that we can use ?

thanks

HI TFF , how do you test your tactics for Fm17,, on FM16 you put out a fantastic testing league which i used and found useful , have you got a similar one for Fm17 ? if you have would you share it please ?

Hey mate,

You're right in the past I did some "additional" work for the FM community, expect sharing tactics, I shared my experience how to test tactics, provided tools for it and I could say that work took a lot of effort and time from me but to say honestly the community’s reaction on that work wasn’t satisfying enough to continue that work and I made a decision to stop it. I don’t know maybe in the future I’ll change my mind on that matter and resume that work. ;)

Hey TFF,

love your Strikerless tactic, is there any additional training focus for the players that we can use ?

thanks

Hey mate,

adding additional training focus increases the overall training workload and I suggest using it only in cases when you need emergency to improve some very important attribute for the position, for example, like “Finishing” attribute for AMC or “Strength” for CD.

Last edited:
Help me guys,
I'm not getting great result using this tactic,
I know my striker is not neautral at AMC yet

but still,
my defense is leaking average 1-3 goal / match
and my team often dont score (like really struggle)
even against smaller team.

And even when my team win,
the stats is not compelling / my team not dominating.

I'm trying the tactic with Southampton, the 1st season

so far the results have been amazing :)

Demsot1.png

Hey

Did you use the strikerless version?

Thanks

On my Las Palmas save I get pretty average results. In my last 3-4 season I have never gotten lower than 4th in the league, but with this tactic I have a really hard time to compete at the top. I have tried only with standard and offensive, but then I just concede alot of goals.

would be interesting to see if those who arent doing well with this tactic play the game properly, compared to those who are doing well that use instant result. see if theres any correlation