hey tff, thanks alot for the the tactic, mate can i use harry kane as amc? will he be good at this position?

Yes, mate... you can use Harry Kane there, as I stated at the OP any good striker will do great at AMC/AMCL/AMCR positions and the only what you need to do is just train them play AMC position.

HAHA! My friend, I want to inform you that you did a huge mistake when you were thinking that way... next time when you be stealing someone tactic at least bother to tweak the set pieces in it. XD

TFF's set pieces are quite unique and it takes a lot of time to set them and I don't know anyone else who uses the same set pieces, I want to stress that I'm talking not just about Corners, I'm talking about all set pieces Corners, Free Kicks and Throw-ins (Attack/Defend) and in your tactics all the set pieces are identical with TFF's set pieces :mad: and something like that could happen only in one case when you were just tweaking TFF's tactics...

I see that you are a complete noob in FM that aren't even capable to steal properly and without leaving traces XD
fun boys are fun boys

View attachment 98557
View attachment 98556

will keep instant resulting later i have no time

Renegade

will keep instant resulting later i have no time

Renegade

I'm wondering what level of insanity a person should have to come to other person thread and advertise own tactic?

You're scaring me, dude... :O

I'm wondering what level of insanity a person should have to come to other person thread and advertise own tactic?

You're scaring me, dude... :O
don't care if you use them or not, just trying to prove a point that you have missed probably duo to your age :), won't post here again no worries

A single thing I don't get, if the version without strikers is better, why put 2 strikers in the version with strikers instead 1, wouldn't that keep more of the "good stuff" from the strikerless version in the tactic - or is that a strange way to think?

A single thing I don't get, if the version without strikers is better, why put 2 strikers in the version with strikers instead 1, wouldn't that keep more of the "good stuff" from the strikerless version in the tactic - or is that a strange way to think?

i guess its for the guys who like to play with strikers. and tff said that it show results that are very close to the stirkless formation

Yeah I figured that part out - but what i don't see the logic in, is 2 strikers, why not keep it at 1 and still have 2 AMs to do their magic... change as little as possible and still keep us striker fans happy ;)

Shall we use Strikers in AMC slot or sell 'em all ?

Mate, I've tried with one STC + 2AMs and it showed weak results, it showed much better results with 3 AMCs or 2 STs + AMC

There's a logical explanation to that but it's a long story. :)

Of course, I might be wrong and missing something but you always can try it yourself with 1 STC + 2 AMCs, it would take just few seconds to tweak it into 1 STC + 2 AMs ;)

Last edited:
Mate, I've tried with one STC + 2AMs and it showed weak results, it showed much better results with 3 AMCs or 2 STs + AMC

There's a logical explanation to that but it's a long story. :)

Of course, I might be wrong and missing something but you always can try it yourself with 1 STC + 2 AMCs

Well at least I know that a 1 STC setup has been tested, so there is a valid reason to have 2 STCs :)
Who know's a may have a go with a 1 STC + 2 AMCs setup, if I think I need a challenge ;)

Shall we use Strikers in AMC slot or sell 'em all ?

Mate, as I said at the OP any good striker will do good at AMC/AMCL/AMCR positions in this tactic but at first, you need to train him to play AMC position.

In the game many strikers already have got at least “Unconvincing/Competent” rating for AMC position so it shouldn’t take more than few months to improve the rating for AMC position to “Accomplished” and when they get “Accomplished” rating for AMC position then they will be perform at about 80-90% of their ability but of course, you should keep training them AMC position until they reach “Natural” rating for it to perform at 100% of thier ability.

If you striker doesn’t have any rating for AMC position at all then you need to make a decision what to do with him because if he doesn’t have any rating for AMC position at all then it might take more than a season for him to get “Accomplished” at AMC position and during that time he won’t perform at 100% of his ability and your result will suffer but if he is a very good striker then you might want accept some bad results until he learns AMC position and if he is an average striker then you might want to sell him and buy someone else instead of him.

Last edited: