Done the shortlist :D

Don't reveal targets on this topic, just reveal them once you've bought them.

cannot send it as Its in my sent item list... ask ollie to send it to you...

TheIndependentMasthead1.jpg

A Summer Of Growth And Change At Pride Park

Derby head into first npower Championship game at Millwall after an interesting summer

New-Derby-County-Kit-11-12.jpg

It has been an extremley busy summer for everyone connected with Derby County. After the summer takeover and appointment of Ian Holloway Derby have made no fewer than sixteen signings in an attempt to bolster what looked a weak squad. The signings have shown a clear intent of Derby's future football stratergy, signing many young prospects with exciting futures. Whilst bringing in four players on loan, including NewCo Rangers' John Fleck. Derby have secured the permenant signatures of their exciting prospects, enabling the players to have a fantastic re-sale value.
Another interesting point to note is the amount of Belgian players brought in to the club. Six Belgians have joined the club, showing that Derby believe Belgium will soon be the next haven for footballing talent.

Full list of transfers

Matteo Alberti
Brice Ntambwe
Rory Delap
Gregg Cunningham
Marnick Vermijl (loan)
Adelene Guedioura (Loan)
John Fleck (loan)
John Bostock
Simon Lappin
Ruud Boffin
Lee Barnard
Will Atkinson
Mehdi lazaar
Florent Cuvelier (loan)
Charni Ekangamene
Alexander Kacaniklic

Looking forward to first game!! Wanna see how good my buys are

Me too mate, I will update a fair bit after the matches tonight, im up late so i'll have fm and fm-base on too.

Sorry for the lack of quality in the last post, again will update after the match with screenshots, quotes etc.

stay tuned guys :D

Looking good so far mate. Can't wait for the next update :)

just read through this, should be a good story as all of yours are

Yeah init, wonder why he's taking so long.

To kill some time what do you think of the players I chose to buy?

You have made some really good signings. The likes of Rory Delap, Simon Lappin, Matteo Alberti and Lee Barnard will bring good expereince to the team. I think John Fleck, John Bostock and Greg Cunningham will also play important roles. It will be interesting to see what the younger players you brought in will do too.