Yeah, I'm a Norwich fan and Lappin is so underrated. Wasn't sure about Alberti, but I knew he was at QPR so may bring in something...

I remember a few years back when Lappin was still playing up in Scotland and I used to be impressed with him when he was with St Mirren he is very underrated I agree. Hopefully mate, Adelene Guedioura should do well in the Championship too.

Yeah I didn't know why he was transfer listed to be honest.

Sorry guys, last night i may or may not have fallen asleep whilst doing my work! And i may have had to spend all day catching up on the the work i had to do! haha, so tonight will be the 'many updates night' first one starting now :D

This story had potential :S

'HAD' potential :S it still does! Mate you have to give me time to get the updates up! i dont want to be turning out ***** ones like the transfer ones, so i need to find time to get them done, and play the game! Cant be updating 24/7 trust me there will be many updates a day, keep the faith!

Sorry guys, last night i may or may not have fallen asleep whilst doing my work! And i may have had to spend all day catching up on the the work i had to do! haha, so tonight will be the 'many updates night' first one starting now :D

Its kl mate. To make this story work it will take time. Can't wait for your next post.

Give him time it's not even been an hour yet since he said he's going to start it lol

First Month Goes To Plan For Holloway And His Boys

ian-holloway-207983392.jpg

Ian Holloway and Derby have got of exactly to the start they would have wanted. A very good first month of the season see's them sat just one place of the play-offs with new signings still to settle in.

Millwall 2 - 3 Derby
Fleck (11) Steven Davies (Pen 28) Addison (58)

527096504-17082011214514.jpg

Formation: 4-2-1-3

1st XI:
Fielding
Brayford Barker Addison Cunningham
Delap Hendrick
Fleck
Maguire Davies Ward

Holloway: 'A great start to the season, the new guys have applied and bedded themselves in really well.'

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

York 0 - 3 Derby
Davies (5,29,38)

Davies2_1847567c.jpg

1st XI:
Fielding
Ntambwe Hendrick
Fleck
Maguire Davies Robinson

Holloway: 'We were so comfertable today, Steven was fantastic.'

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Derby 1 - 0 Burnley
Chris Maguire (10) Jeff Hendrick (Red Card, 88)

0,,10270~9888865,00.jpg

1st XI:
Fielding
Vermijl Barker Addison Cunningham
Delap Hendrick
Fleck
Maguire Davies Ward

Holloway: 'Very good to get our first win at home. We were so dominante.'

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Blackburn 3 - 0 Derby

blackburn_celebrating_10608.jpg

Formation: 4-2-1-3 (HT Switch) 4-5-1

1st XI:
Fielding
Delap Guedioura
Fleck
Maguire Barnard Ward

Holloway: 'Shocking, poor performance, im embarresed.'

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Derby 3 - 1 Sheffield Wednesday
Fleck (1) Barnard (44) Ward (72)

article-2038524-0DF1913300000578-334_468x286.jpg

1st XI:
Fielding
Brayford Addison Shackell Cunningham
Delap Hendrick
Fleck
Ward Barnard Robinson

Holloway: 'We continue to play like that and i can guarentee promotion.'

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Capital One Cup

Dagenham & Redbridge 0 - 2 Derby
Ward (38) Bostock (43)

article-2078683-0F4683B400000578-762_468x333.jpg

Formation: 4-6-0

1st XI:
Fielding
Vermijl Addison O'Brien Lappin
Bailey
Ntambwe Cuvelier
Bostock
Maguire Ward

Holloway: 'We played ok, can do better, was good to see some young lads playing a new system, we look good.'

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Barnsley 1-1 Derby
Bostock (66)

bostock-215x215.jpg

1st XI:
Fielding
Brayford Addison Barker Cunningham
Delap Hendrick
Fleck
Maguire Barnard Ward

Holloway: 'We played well enough to win that, we took our time to get going, and that cost us.'

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Monthly Review - August

League Table

Fixtures

Squad Performances

Stand Out Performer

npower Championship Stats

guardian-logo1.jpg

Division!
Derby squad in 'meltdown' with squad divided

vdv.jpg

Derby's Belgian players snapped at a party with Spurs' Luka Modric and Rafael Van De Vaart

Derby County football club is in disaray after the club has experienced a split right down the middle. The split has come as a strong core of Belgian players have been deemed 'unproffesional' by other members of the squad. The young belgian players such as Marnick Vermijl and Florent Cuvelier were snapped coming out of a London night club just 24hours before they were due to play Barnsley away. Our insider claims that the remainder of the squad are 'angered' by the lack of professionalism being shown by the young players. 'Some of them could be superstars,' stated our souce, 'but they need to learn.' 'They have been shocking and no one is at all impressed by them.' 'they need to buck up or i'm sure the manager will ship them out.'
It is thought Derby will deal with the matter internally, although PFA regulations only allow a maximum two week fine.

yeah, on the squad performances screenshot i wanna know what that transfer thing is at the top, I wonder who someone wants to buy