Holloway: Leave Me Alone Agents

Ian-Holloway-006.jpg

Ian Holloway has launched a scathing attack on football agents branding them the 'skidmark' of football. 'They're buffoons' he exclaimed in an interview with BBC Sport. 'I got calls 24hrs offering my players madrid to mars, from Ronaldo to Joe Bloggs.' 'I dont care, i dont deal with transfers, and i know who i want, so i'm telling them to leave me alone!' Holloway went on to say that the 'ludircrous' amount of money spent on agents could be better spent on things for the fans. 'why do players need these agents? If i have a decision to make i ask the wife.' 'we could you those millions of pounds on cheaper tickets or fun things for the fans.'

A like the way your making Holloway sound in this story, very real lol keep it up mate.

This is the current situation since i got in from work :mad: Its so pathetic that i've bought the game, and steam doesnt allow me to play it! Yes my internet can be ****** becuase i live in the middle of nowhere, but ive bought the game! LIVID!!

This is the current situation since i got in from work :mad: Its so pathetic that i've bought the game, and steam doesnt allow me to play it! Yes my internet can be ****** becuase i live in the middle of nowhere, but ive bought the game! LIVID!!

Thats **** mate, I've always said I'm against steam, its a joke.

Yeah I know how to solve that, well search it to google, or I can say clean the cache of steam or restart it..

After each step, please re-test the issue.
  1. Exit and restart Steam
  2. Update All Drivers - including DirectX, PhysX, and Visual C++ as found at the bottom of the guide
  3. Exit Steam and rename the ClientRegistry.blob and restart Steam
  4. Exit Steam and delete everything under the Steam installation directory except Steam.exe, the ClientRegistryOld.blob, and the \SteamApps folder - this will force Steam to update when you log in
  5. Complete the Verifying GCF Cache Files process to repair your game cache files.
  6. This error may be caused by having certain Steam files set to Read Only. To resolve this:
    • Exit Steam.
    • Navigate to the directory where you have installed Steam. (Typically C:\Program Files\ or C:\Program Files\Valve\.)
    • Right-click on the Steam folder.
    • Select Properties.
    • Check the Read-Only checkbox and press Apply.
    • Uncheck the Read-Only checkbox and press Apply.
  7. If this issue is only happening on a third party non-Valve game, please try launching the game's .exe directly from its installation folder: C:\Program Files\Steam\SteamApps\Common\<Game Title>. You may also try other .exe's such as Launcher.exe in the game folder to see if a different error message is found.
  8. If the issue persists, it may be caused by a network configuration issue. Please complete theTroubleshooting Network Connectivity guide to further assess the problem.

Thats **** mate, I've always said I'm against steam, its a joke.

I understand why they use it! I think if you download the game, it should only be availible through steam, but if i buy a hard copy i should be able to play with the disk in!

Yeah I know how to solve that, well search it to google, or I can say clean the cache of steam or restart it..

I know why mate its cos its a peak time with the England game on etc. and the internet here is ****, just angers me

Aye fair point mate it should be like that. So what happening with your story then?

Its of course still going, just explaining why no updates so far tonight, just going to keep trying until it comes on :)

i had a similar problem with mine i looked on the tinternet to find something thankfully i did but i tried putting the disk in and it still didn't work :mad: