Guys, I've removed BERSERK and all DEVASTATROR’s versions from the OP.

Now there are only 3 tactics at the OP and I find this combination is the most efficient:

1) SUPERNOVA (BALANCED) – this is a universal tactic that works in any situation.

2) SUPERNOVA (ATTACK) – Use this tactic if you think that you are much stronger side than your opponent or if you need to score at any cost.

3) SUPERNOVA (WASTE TIME) – use this tactic when you need to kill the game and waste time.

P.S. You don't need to set the man marking for these tactics.

*** SUPERNOVA (BALANCED) ***

DOWNLOAD THE TACTIC -->TFF SUPERNOVA (Balanced) V2

Supernova_V1_Barca.png
Supernova_V1_Real.png

*** SUPERNOVA (ATTACK) ***

DOWNLOAD THE TACTIC -->TFF SUPERNOVA (Attack) V1

Supernova_Attack_Barca.png
Supernova_Attack_Real.png

SUPERNOVA (WASTE TIME TACTIC):

DOWNLOAD THE WASTE TACTIC -->TFF SUPERNOVA (WASTE TIME) V1

Last edited:
If you want know which one check self is that big problem check in game?

So let me get this right.... he is posting a league standing, without any info on instant result or which tactic - But according to you, I'm not allowed to ask for further info? I know im not TFF (OP), but I would like to know if it's time to change tactic.. But you're obviously the boss here, so I'm sorry... Sorry Sorry Sorry... no one is allowed to ask questions based on posts here guys... move along.

JESUS! check self is that big problem??? check how working in your save dont ask stupid question which tactics is it check self!!

People are entitled to ask questions it's forum so don't be an **** all your life.

****, 17ish minuttes to slow to get my hands on the final versions of Beserk and Devestator tactics - could have been a nice collection to work with :(

Hi TotalFootballFan9 if you get a defender sent off would you take off the false nine for another defender?

****, 17ish minuttes to slow to get my hands on the final versions of Beserk and Devestator tactics - could have been a nice collection to work with :(

Here are the lastest versions of Devastator and Berserk tactic(under spoiler). I'll leave them here so anyone can take them if want to.

*** BERSERK ****

ML should be right footed.

MR should be left footed or have "Fairly Strong/Strong" rating for the left foot.

Opposition Instructions are very important so make sure you set them as recommend!

The tactic's performance can be further improved(up to 40% in my testing) by setting the man marking for the left striker the say way as for Devastator V10 tactic.

DOWNLOAD THE TACTIC -->TFF BERSERK V1

Berserk_V1_Barca.png
Berserk_V1_Real.png

*** DEVASTATOR ***

There are 2 versions of Devastator tactic: V11 and V10. I find that V10 is better than V11 but ONLY if you set "Specific Man Marking" every match for V10 and if you don't want to set "Specific Man Marking" then use V11.

ML should be right footed.

MR should be left footed or have "Fairly Strong/Strong" rating for the left foot.

Opposition Instructions are very important so make sure you set them as recommend!

Version 11

DOWNLOAD THE TACTIC -->TFF DEVASTATOR V11 (e.2)

DOWNLOAD SCREENSHOT OF ALL INSTRUCTIONS FOR TABLET FM16 VERSION -->TFF DEVASTATOR V11 (e.2) (SCREENSHOTS FOR TABLETS)

Dev11_E_2_Barca.png
Dev11_E_2_Real.png

Version 10

DOWNLOAD THE TACTIC -->TFF DEVASTATOR V10 (e.7)

DOWNLOAD SCREENSHOT OF ALL INSTRUCTIONS FOR TABLET FM16 VERSION -->TFF DEVASTATOR V10 (e.7) (SCREENSHOTS FOR TABLETS)

I find that V10 is better than V11 but ONLY if you set "Specific Man Marking" every match for V10.

For V10 you need the same players as for V8 because V10 it's V8 but only with these changes: STCR moved to the center and MC moved to the right. Of course, everything else such PPMs, Individual Focus training is the same as for V8

Dev10_E_7_Barca.png
Dev10_E_7_Real.png

Hi TotalFootballFan9 if you get a defender sent off would you take off the false nine for another defender?

If you have a red card and you use the Balanced version then remove MCL and move MCR to the center.

If you have a red card and you use the Attack version then remove AMCL and move MCR to the center.

Last edited:
I ve played my 1st game vs the best /champion made 0-3 (cup) 0-3 cc i ve noticed changes for balance are in wide mid if i am not wrong :) my MCR scored hat trick :) well was nice for this start :)

Guys, I've removed BERSERK and all DEVASTATROR’s versions from the OP.

Now there are only 3 tactics at the OP and I find this combination is the most efficient:

1) SUPERNOVA (BALANCED) – this is a universal tactic that works in any situation.

2) SUPERNOVA (ATTACK) – Use this tactic if you think that you are much stronger side than your opponent or if you need to score at any cost.

3) SUPERNOVA (WASTE TIME) – use this tactic when you need to kill the game and waste time.

P.S. You don't need to set the man marking for these tactics.

*** SUPERNOVA (BALANCED) ***

DOWNLOAD THE TACTIC -->TFF SUPERNOVA (Balanced) V2

Supernova_V1_Barca.png
Supernova_V1_Real.png

*** SUPERNOVA (ATTACK) ***

DOWNLOAD THE TACTIC -->TFF SUPERNOVA (Attack) V1

Supernova_Attack_Barca.png
Supernova_Attack_Real.png

SUPERNOVA (WASTE TIME TACTIC):

DOWNLOAD THE WASTE TACTIC -->TFF SUPERNOVA (WASTE TIME) V1

TFF, have you updated the filters too?

Thanks! :)

View attachment 189585

might just be coincidence but i thought id try my LB at RB and my RB at LB as i noticed my full backs were having to many crosses blocked and this is what happened :) this is the beserk tactic BTW

View attachment 1010085

might just be coincidence but i thought id try my LB at RB and my RB at LB as i noticed my full backs were having to many crosses blocked and this is what happened :) this is the beserk tactic BTW

my mistake i just realised my LB was right footed anyway so there was actually no difference besides playing to players out of position :S still a great win tho

Back