can't download

can't download, mediafire link seems to be dead. please help, too eager to test it with my inter.

TFF , may u name the changes between the old 4-1-4-1 and balanced v2? i dont find change but only in name

my mistake i just realised my LB was right footed anyway so there was actually no difference besides playing to players out of position :S still a great win tho

For some reason, the old tactics work better for me :)

It's the same tactic, I just renamed it.
i tested many times yesterday to this tactic / the change i made was : F9 --> DLF-S Drible less / roam from possition.... was giving more buff to possesion and to open more goals to other teammates...i tested 2 times made many cc and shoots. i dont know if will work for u also :)

great reasult
1585e5a230c1afb182a87d6cc4f0c0c5.png

View attachment 189561

Conspiracy Theory: Everytime tactic work for me the game start to crush! two times already today, i hate repeat matches after it crush!
molesting everyone but my retarded ****** striker cannot score to open goal!

TFF i am just using the attack version and the results are being great

I also use the attack version with great success.

Btw, I'm Liverpool (the 2nd season) and my team is strong enough to use the attack version most of time. I'm reaping apart everyone with it. :)

wow i am in the quater final
bbcd0371727802046a8e51f94f5b538e.png

and the draw
fa43a4d3c24c1e1c31fea0631e4190a8.png

Last edited:
i was struggling in that too..thats why i changed the striker's role for be the overall perfomance for score for the other members spaces to goal too..for me it works..u can find what i did at earliest post :) hope will work for u mate :)

i will keep going with f9 for now, the problem is the striker is **** like whole team(still second division level),
i will be happy if he score 10 in 40 matches:D
View attachment 189522

after 20 matches

Back