wow i am in the quater final
bbcd0371727802046a8e51f94f5b538e.png

and the draw
fa43a4d3c24c1e1c31fea0631e4190a8.png

Good luck, i have Dynamo Kiev in CL 1r

Going Start second year now (transfers) i ll use half year with my DLF-S and second half year with f9 to see with a bit better squad this year hopefuly

I've been using Devastator V11 (e2) on a new save with Cardiff City

Won Championship first season
Second season finished runners up in Premiership and won the FA Cup
Third season won the premiership and got to championsee league quarters. Brilliant tactic

Star players
Christian Pavon from boca, perfect right footed left winger
Marcelo Meli also from boca, good CM
Youri Tielemans from anderlecht
Thiago Maia from Santos, good DM
Lincoln from Gremio
Rudiger from Roma good CB chips in with goals from set pieces as well
Virgil Van Dijk another solid CB who chips in from set pieces
Nicolas Tagliafico good LB

NEWEST SIGNING'S
Ross Barkley
Son (spurs)
Zivkovic (ajax)
Gabriel Jesus (palmeiras)

Also brought a few home grown boys in, Jack wilshire was released by arsenal so signed him
Phil Jones, Jon flanagan, jack butland, ravel morrison, Danny ings, Ben Davies, also a mention to Craig noone who was superb in the first 3 years, moved on now though to allow the new boys in as he's 30 now haha

wow guys i am in the semi final, i have played with the super nova waste time
072b8f5434ceb7099c75453d11162a96.png

3cdaab64813060c3ec72ae8f644ca497.png

and the draw

Last edited:
@TFF:
I can see that the main issue is with lots of fauls commited and yellow cards... I you cannot have everything and you need to sacrifice one thing for another, but have you maybe tested changing 'Tackle Harder' on some of the players? (i.e. F9 and midfielders?) I think it may reduce the number of fouls commited, but I don't know if it won't ruin the tactic as a whole? I would appreciate your insight.

Ha, someone from the press just pointed out that ive hardly spent anything on players this year so i did some shopping and got a few kids in. Its great not having to worry about work permits.

Pick n choose from the cream of south america \o/

View attachment 189489

Ive brought in 4 first team players, 2 of those players i had on loan last season (one of them i got for free) and then only got 4 kids in the january window because Bayern took advantage of a release clause one of my players had. But at least it was 45 mil i guess.

I always look for bargains, a habbit from managing a low rep club previously. Altho i still somehow managed to spend over 60 mil lol but its on 10 players at least.

@TFF:
I can see that the main issue is with lots of fauls commited and yellow cards... I you cannot have everything and you need to sacrifice one thing for another, but have you maybe tested changing 'Tackle Harder' on some of the players? (i.e. F9 and midfielders?) I think it may reduce the number of fouls commited, but I don't know if it won't ruin the tactic as a whole? I would appreciate your insight.
i ve noticed that for the 1st place , 4 minium yellow cards per game...even vs worse team

@TFF:

Sure… I've tested without "Hard Tackles" because I also don't like receive fouls, yellow cards and red cards :) but the tactic's performance was worse without "Hard Tackles".

Without "Hard Tackles" you receive less fouls and yellow cards in matches but the same time your chance to get positive in those matches is also much lower. Nothing is free. ;)

Last edited:
Sure… I've tested without "Hard Tackles" because I also don't like receive fouls, yellow cards and red cards :) but the tactic's performance was worse without "Hard Tackles".

Without "Hard Tackles" you receive less fouls and yellow cards in matches but the same time your chance to get positive in those matches is also much lower. Nothing is free. ;)

Here's a small addition.

You can reduce the amount yellow cards you receive by making tweaked versions of the tactics with removing "Hard Tackles" PIs for all positions and adding "Easy Tackles" to all positions and you can use these versions ONLY when you lead by +2 goal or you don't care about result.

Back