i try using supernova v2.

really going well in half season with leicester.

but the other half season not so good.

dont know why.

my team keep draw and sometimes losing to smaller team.

i think because the other team already know the tactic i using..

for example,

i always win more than 2 goals with arsenal in the last 2 games but suddenly i got crushed by arsenal 1-5 when 3rd times we met.

Last edited:
look how many assists this player made
586387064f4d353efb05ef8c50ea8bc2.png

Follow all instructions, players suitable for possisions extremely well, no instant result or other ****, just proper playing game and not work for me :/ look at my AWAY games... impossible to win any ideas why i am struggling?

How odd, ive clearly won the title and yet its not been reported that i am champions.

there's 7 games left, with 21 points for Porto to gain at most and i am 22 points ahead in the table.

View attachment 189413

You know, this tactic doesn't break the game like we used to do in the old days, but it does a pretty god job of exploiting this engine in terms of goals from crosses, especially to the far post.

It feels good to give AI a taste of its own medicine.

Great, just to make things worse, i tried to maximise my window and the game froze.......havent saved it for a while. FFS

Bet i dont get a nice CL qtr final draw this time /cry

I have to play thru 11 games again :(

Last edited:
TFF have barbosa up top but he's struggling to finish chances in away games any tips on finishing training for strikers??

This is an excellent tactic, but it seems that it need more than ever really good players to working properly.

Back