every time i change it game crush for some reason...
i going sleep now:$
have u tryed windows mode ? i remember in old fm like 10-12 had some issues with bugg crush...but i found to a forum that windows mode resolve some of them..dont know if it helps u

and we have the cup
63ac6f75ceea2e940b5dd090ad5a741f.png

have u tryed windows mode ? i remember in old fm like 10-12 had some issues with bugg crush...but i found to a forum that windows mode resolve some of them..dont know if it helps u

I always play in wondowed mode and game didnt cruwh in any time and using fm speeder.

TFF, if Berserk and Supernova have similar results, why did you stop testing and updating Berserk? I don't use Instant Result, and I like Berserk a bit more. Do you have something similar to Berserk that you're working on right now?

Boring ahahahaha. Congrats mate!

Now tell us how was Cl final

Which player can you get in your team now i mean most expensive player from scouted list
haha thanks mate. the cl final will be soon. about the players i can get? i look for a players that transfer listed by there club. i got this guy
03621d150f564b8cc02afe31a27e1534.png

Iam in december with anderlecht but my tactic is not fully fluid just acomplished anyone know why is that? what to do?

Sure… I've tested without "Hard Tackles" because I also don't like receive fouls, yellow cards and red cards :) but the tactic's performance was worse without "Hard Tackles".

Without "Hard Tackles" you receive less fouls and yellow cards in matches but the same time your chance to get positive in those matches is also much lower. Nothing is free. ;)

hey TFF, i think you should progress the corner tactics. past, the corner tacticks break the game.
just a suggestion. if you consider this sugg. i ll be appriciate.

best regards.

And will you accepted?
Tzahy with anderlecht is boring do you have any idea who should i play next some challenge i need? Do you know player kabha and sallalich they are israelian and play in slovenia they are great

And will you accepted?
Tzahy with anderlecht is boring do you have any idea who should i play next some challenge i need? Do you know player kabha and sallalich they are israelian and play in slovenia they are great
yes mate i know thoese players, sallalich use to play in the that i play with now. about the attletico offer i am still thinking. maybe you should try the varanma confernce

Back