(H)
27257a6b6ec3a49bbca1610c13874fa4.png

Beserk is the best tactic I've ever used, having amazing results with Man United. The only team hard to beat are Tottenham.

Can you replace them with better players and what you been offered for them
i guess i can, i knew if will do good in the cl, and i won the cl. so i will get many offers for my players. for this player i can get 3 milon dolllar

i guess i can, i knew if will do good in the cl, and i won the cl. so i will get many offers for my players. for this player i can get 3 milon dolllar
I guess it comes down to finding a better player to replace him and improve your team and go again

Hey TTF, are you tweaking the corner setup or the long throw in future versions?
have you checked if this works?

thanks

Last edited:
I think that the corners are fine, i have soccerd 11 goals last year

As there is no AM/2nd striker in Supernova do you take DM off when red carded? Or maybe sub off one of CM and move DM to CM and set him as CM(D) ?

Last edited:
As there is no AM/2nd striker in Supernova do you take DM off when red carded? Or maybe sub off one of CM and move DM to CM and set him as CM(D) ?
If you have a red card and you use the Balanced version then remove MCL and move MCR to the center.

Gay assul8n i remeber him from previous fm or cm dont know but he was verypromising. How does he look like now? Maybe ss

Back