Gay assul8n i remeber him from previous fm or cm dont know but he was verypromising. How does he look like now? Maybe ss
he is a good player
1caad7b07036afff2c1d5f035f48d5ad.png

you won CL and still kepping grujic in you team, nice he is very good in real life either.

p.s. i start with bayer leverkusen(kevin kampl,slovenija oujee)

tzahy which database are you using?

Last edited:
Media prediction 14th.

4yMjrLB.png

Won the playoffs comfortably. 2-1 and 1-0 in the semis, 3-0 in the final.

you won CL and still kepping grujic in you team, nice he is very good in real life either.

p.s. i start with bayer leverkusen(kevin kampl,slovenija oujee)

tzahy which database are you using?
i just bougt him this year mate

hey tff, supernova balanced is reeeeaaally amazing (H) good work here.

after winning swiss cup & league I got offers from valencia & mancity :)

the CBs are are BPD. so they need good passing and vision. but, in the filters for supernova passing and vision are not listed as attributes needed. TFF is this a mistake in the filters

What type of player are we looking for for SS position in the attack version? There's no filter for this position..

TFF, how would you rate the standard inter team for this tactic? So far it's very incosistent and pretty rubbish at times, it's prolly the fkn butchers they have with bad ppm's etc.

Hello TotalFootballFan9 and all posters.

When i test tactics i play until January with Manchester United without buying or selling any players.
I have a United Start save, which i use with the assistant setup to do press conferences and friendlies and then play each tactic and then save it with a win % at the end of December.

With your Berserk tactic, i played 31 games, won 26 and drew 5. Giving your tactic 83%. Better than any 'real' manager in the world.
This is the first tactic i have tried from the internet for FM2016.

I always try and do my own tactics, because i feel it gives more enjoyment when you win. But this year after getting beat 4-0 by Fenerbache, and drawing 5-5 with Leicester when i was 4-0, i was like nah im out.

I really dont know how you tactic guys do it and break the engine with amazing tactics. There is no logic in any of the good tactics here, for instance with Berserk, making the left forward man mark one player. There is no logic in that, because you dont mark the other winger and why the front forward marking.
Also play narrow with full backs and wide midfielders.

Therefore it must take you hours and hours of your time, to test, reset and test again, different things and then people whining when they lose a game and demand an updated version yesterday.
When i look through the players individual instructions and see masses of changes and tweaks, i just think wow i would never be able to spend my time doing that.

Myself, i always like a tactic with a large number of forwards, as they are the easiest position to buy in the game. Secondly where a tactic might only have one striker, he scores most of the goals a season. I dont like goals being spread out over my other players. I know that does not make sense.
I see your Supernova has one striker and i will look through the screen shots of other posters to see if that one striker gets 40+ goals a season and might give it a try.

This is just a thank you post, that you spend the time and effort to make great tactics, which deal with the obvious scripting and cheating we mortal people face when making our own tactics.

Well done and keep up the amazing work.

Back