Anyone else finding that instant results (using the instant result skin) produces better results than playing the games yourself?

Iam in december with anderlecht but my tactic is not fully fluid just acomplished anyone know why is that? what to do?

Tips from OP worked for me:
2) Put the tactic into all 3 tactic slots because it makes the tactic familiarity grows much faster.
3) Choose "Match Tactics" focus for the match preparation because it makes tactic familiarity grows faster.

I put the tactics I mostly use into three slots for pre-season and set Match Tactics for all friendly matches. I usually end up having fluid in the first league games.

I play in lower league. Last tactic that was working for me was devastator ve6. ve7 was weaker and berserk&supernova does not work at all, the number of scoring chances decreased. I guess the tactic now works only in good teams, or just i don't have players suited for the tactic.

Should I train Gabriel Barbosa to the RM's position to be effective or it's a waste of time and waste of CA ?

Anyone else finding that instant results (using the instant result skin) produces better results than playing the games yourself?

100% agree with you mate. i used instant result and got ebbsfleet to the prem. back to back promotions. started again playing the games and my league performance is well below par. have not won two games in a row

I play in lower league. Last tactic that was working for me was devastator ve6. ve7 was weaker and berserk&supernova does not work at all, the number of scoring chances decreased. I guess the tactic now works only in good teams, or just i don't have players suited for the tactic.

It does work, but LLM is so inconsistent it's ridiculous. I'd recommend focus only on pace+acceleration for your wide players and pace+acceleration+strength on your central players. Nothing else matters until you reach more advanced leagues.

100% agree with you mate. i used instant result and got ebbsfleet to the prem. back to back promotions. started again playing the games and my league performance is well below par. have not won two games in a row

Yes, instant result is useless when testing tactics. It works differently for some reason, probably due to how the assistant, i.e. artificial intelligence, handles things.

CL group stage
3b384a541ad1cb31ee9734c4a6d7d530.png

It does work, but LLM is so inconsistent it's ridiculous. I'd recommend focus only on pace+acceleration for your wide players and pace+acceleration+strength on your central players. Nothing else matters until you reach more advanced leagues.

**** yea

Yes, instant result is useless when testing tactics. It works differently for some reason, probably due to how the assistant, i.e. artificial intelligence, handles things.
**** yea*

I'd recommend focus only on pace+acceleration for your wide players and pace+acceleration+strength on your central players. Nothing else matters until you reach more advanced leagues.

Shirajzl, you are mistaken if you think that way because every additional point to important attributes for positions matters:

Every additional point to "Passing" attribute increases player's chances to make a good pass.

Every additional point to "Decision" attribute increases player's chances to make a good passing decision.

Every additional point to "Finishing" attribute increases player's chances to score.

Every additional point to "Off The Ball" attribute increases player's chances to make a good move in attack.

Every additional point to "Vission" attribute increases player's chances to see a good passing opportunity.

Every additional point to "Positioning" attribute increases player's chances to block pass/cross of opposition players.

Every additional point to "Dribbling" attribute increases player's chances to not be tackled when dribble.

Every additional point to "Anticipation" attribute increases player's chances to react faster than opposition players.

and so on...

In this tactic Physical Attributes aren't important for many positions or some positions need only some specific Physical Attributes.

Even if you play in the lower leagues you should stick to the recommendations about important attributes for positions when you look players for your team.

Your thinking that only 3 attributes: Acceleration, Pace and Strength s are matter in the lower leagues then it might be the reason why you struggle.

For many positions in this tactic you need Acceleration and Pace at 12-13 level and it will be enough.

Last edited:
i gonna start a new season with Man City, should i use supernova balance or attack?

Last edited:
Shirajzl, you are mistaken if you think that way because every additional point to important attributes for positions matters:

I know every attribute matters, but I see you don't really have extensive experience in LLM, otherwise you wouldn't be saying those things. :)

Your filters are really helpful in general, but in LLM (at least in bottom leagues) they're useless because it's too many attributes to look for. You won't get any players to sign even if you lower all the attributes to "at least 5". A proper squad building in LLM is based on 2 attributes, 3 at the most. They don't have to be pace/acceleration/strength, they can, for example be Passing and Decisions if you're looking for a playmaker. Such a player with passing 12, decisions 11, and everything else 1-5 can be a storming LLM playmaker.

The only way you can make a difference in LLM when it comes to squad recruitment is to focus on two or three attributes where those players excel.

Oh, I don't struggle, thanks to your tactics and my squad building. Cheers. :)

TFF. Should passing and vision be in your filters for the BPD. The tactic uses this role but these attributes are not in the filters for this position

I know every attribute matters, but I see you don't really have extensive experience in LLM, otherwise you wouldn't be saying those things. :)

Your filters are really helpful in general, but in LLM (at least in bottom leagues) they're useless because it's too many attributes to look for. You won't get any players to sign even if you lower all the attributes to "at least 5". A proper squad building in LLM is based on 2 attributes, 3 at the most. They don't have to be pace/acceleration/strength, they can, for example be Passing and Decisions if you're looking for a playmaker. Such a player with passing 12, decisions 11, and everything else 1-5 can be a storming LLM playmaker.

The only way you can make a difference in LLM when it comes to squad recruitment is to focus on two or three attributes where those players excel.

Oh, I don't struggle, thanks to your tactics and my squad building. Cheers. :)

Here are 2 Central Midfielders from Sky Bet League 2.

They both have almost the same CA : Conor Newton has 96 CA and Hiram Boateng has 92 CA.

This mean that they have the same amount of points to spend on their attributes but Conor Newton is better for the tactic(as CM) than Hiram Boateng because his CA is allocated better.

Conor Newton
View attachment 188792

Hiram Boateng
View attachment 188791

You always can choose better player for the tactic from the similar quality players and improve your performance and it doesn't matter what level league you play.

P.S. The fileters can be tweaked to work in any level league.

Last edited:
I am fine with all these tactics and supernova is working better than devastator for me in tthe ISTHMIAN LEAGUE!

By the way TFF, league 2 is NOT LLM.... you can't start talking like that till you are in the vanarama ;)

Back