to be honest, IMO berserk is better than supernova

It might look only if you are playing with the strongest team in your league or in general if you play with the strongest team in the world but you always can use the Attack version SUPENOVA tactic in that case.

The smart use of the Attack version can further boost your result.

hey tff, great work and thanks for all your effort. when ypu choose a penalty taker, what is more importent: the attributes of the penalty taking or the attributes of composure?

By the way TFF, league 2 is NOT LLM.... you can't start talking like that till you are in the vanarama ;)

I took Sky Bet League 2 as example because it's somewhere between the top division and the lowest division as the Vanarama.

If you go lower then nothing will change because as I said you always can choose better and worse players for the tactic from similar quality players and it doesn't matter where you play.

hey tff, great work and thanks for all your effort. when ypu choose a penalty taker, what is more importent: the attributes of the penalty taking or the attributes of composure?

The first thing I would look at is Penalty Taking attribute then everything else such Composure and Finishing.

I am fine with all these tactics and supernova is working better than devastator for me in tthe ISTHMIAN LEAGUE!

By the way TFF, league 2 is NOT LLM.... you can't start talking like that till you are in the vanarama ;)

I was about to say that, League 2 is not LLM.

In any case, Super Nova works really well in LLM if you know how to supplement it with the right players. :)

Every additional point to "Passing" attribute increases player's chances to make a good pass.

Every additional point to "Decision" attribute increases player's chances to make a good passing decision.

Every additional point to "Finishing" attribute increases player's chances to score.

Every additional point to "Off The Ball" attribute increases player's chances to make a good move in attack.

Every additional point to "Vission" attribute increases player's chances to see a good passing opportunity.

Every additional point to "Positioning" attribute increases player's chances to block pass/cross of opposition players.

Every additional point to "Dribbling" attribute increases player's chances to not be tackled when dribble.

Every additional point to "Anticipation" attribute increases player's chances to react faster than opposition players.

and so on...

TFF, what Composure and First Touch do ? :)

100% agree with you mate. i used instant result and got ebbsfleet to the prem. back to back promotions. started again playing the games and my league performance is well below par. have not won two games in a row

Be interesting to see if the people who are getting good results with all the tactics on forum are doing it with instant result or not. It seems to me playing the games yourself is a completely different ball game.

Hmm I've been having particular trouble in the lower leagues. I was on a 9 game winning streak until the AI sussed it out and now they play a 4-1-2-1-2 narrow formation. think the opposition instructions in regards to the strikers mucks up when going against this formation and the AMC wrecks havoc. I don't suppose it would be best to perhaps man mark or even tightly mark the AMC for this formation?

Be interesting to see if the people who are getting good results with all the tactics on forum are doing it with instant result or not. It seems to me playing the games yourself is a completely different ball game.

Alot of people that post results of tactics they are using will be using instant result. ive seen people play a season in an afternoon. they must be using instant. im about to start my new save with dynamo dresden. you probably wouldnt see my end of first season results until sometime next week. although TFFs tactics got me back to back promotions to the prem with ebbsfleet, i feel like an absolute fraud because they were done using an instant results skin

I played a full season in Vanarama North and it worked, but you have to use Waste Time version to close out games.
You also need to have fast fullbacks and wide midfielders to fully exploit the far post tap-ins this tactic relies on (since current ME clearly favours such goals).

View attachment 188543 View attachment 188542 View attachment 188544

TTF balanced Supernova V2 is a tactic derrubador of giants!
Amazing!
You control the game and actually produces magnificent results! BBVA League in the tactics stumbled because it still was not 100% mingled. But in the playoffs and the tactic almost 100% it was super satisfactory, turning the game against PSG (4xo!) And turning the game against Real Madrid in the Champions League finally won after five years of toil!

Note that my team (At. Bilbao) had the best players, yet still the tactic worked very well!

TFF, do you have any updates for Berserk planned? Or a tactic that is similar? Or is all your focus on Supernova?

TFF, do you have any updates for Berserk planned? Or a tactic that is similar? Or is all your focus on Supernova?

I see no point in further developing of Berserk tactic because using of the Balanced and Attack versions of Supernova gives much better results.

I see no point in further developing of Berserk tactic because using of the Balanced and Attack versions of Supernova gives much better results.

With Supernova

do you still have to man mark an opposition player?

Or is that not required anymore?

Thanks for your great work

Back