Disappointing first leg :(

Not only for the score but also for the fact their first goal was offside and it stood. ****** officials! Going to need some luck in the return leg

View attachment 188445

Last edited:
After juventus scoring an offside goal against me in the home leg, its bitter sweet that i get one thats offside in the 94th minute. Talk about epic lol

View attachment 188444

So chuffed for my team, i know SLB are a decent side and in fairness and i doubt i stand a chance vs Chelsea in the final, but so pleased for getting there with a side from portugal who were 16-1. Especially after the 2-2 draw at home in the semi's. Really thought i was sunk then.

I just hope i dont get destroyed in the final lol

Last edited:
It might look only if you are playing with the strongest team in your league or in general if you play with the strongest team in the world but you always can use the Attack version SUPENOVA tactic in that case.

The smart use of the Attack version can further boost your result.

after test I can say that supenova attack version is better than v2. I'm Gornik Zabrze - its polish team. I won league in first season and I was in group stage in Champions League. In second season (now) im in group stage in Europa League.
I beat f.e. wolfsburg, kobenhavn, but only with supenova attack. Sometimes I change tactic to supenova v2 (in 2nd half) and imo my team is worse.

Dont know about those on the op personally as im using a different version but people are saying as much m8. Ty for translating :)

just won man city 3-0, but for some reason i can upload the photo. how do you guys uploading photos on here?

Just hit the "add image" option at the top of the messaging window and upload it m8. 3rd option from the right

Just hit the "add image" option at the top of the messaging window and upload it m8. 3rd option from the right
its not working mate, i was using gayzo and i dont know what happen

I just upload them from my steam file tbh, cant really help with gayzo im afraid.

Soz

Portugese cup final

View attachment 188395

and ZOMG CL final vs invincible Chelsea

View attachment 188394

Competitions this season

View attachment 188393

And results + team stats

View attachment 188392View attachment 188391View attachment 188390

All in all a VERY impressive season, losing once in CL group stage away to Vitesse 1-0 using purely "Instant result" with Devastator V11 (e.2) and buying 4 first team players, an 18 year old BPD (Luciana Soria) who was "meant" as a back up, a squad player for CM and 4 youngsters for my U19's team.

Heres some of my players who were impressive this season

View attachment 188389View attachment 188388View attachment 188387
View attachment 188386View attachment 188385View attachment 188384

Hats off to Bechtholdt for being top scorer in the CL with 18 goals (ouch!)

Last edited:
which is best for city?

Dear tff
i've just downloaded devastator v11 and try to use it for manc city. My previous tactic is very difficult to make a goal even against weak opponent. Only some rare occasion that my team can score a lot of goal.

However, please help me which player should i put in every position in devastator v11 , for my city.
I have bruyne , sterling, silva, toure, aguero, nasri, fernadinho, and also persie. Can u help me put those player in the formation?

Erm dont understand this tho. Top scorer award goes to the guy with 13 goals instead of my player with 18, wtf???

View attachment 1011401View attachment 1011402

Not sure if its because my guy scored 5 in the qualifying matches and 13 after but that sucks if so.

I mentioned in my post m8

Oh right sorry I read it in the post as that you only used v11 during the one match you lost :P

Back