Well I have a little problem....don't know why supernova v2 for me doesn't work...... I'm the only one that don't know why...I'm with Brescia serie B....only draw or lost and 13 win in all season...
So.....??????????????????????????????????????????????? What the f...

Now comes the fun, seeing which of my team members i can keep hold of thru the summer

which tackit is the best for now? its berserk or supernova, mostly i play with stronger teams.

and what its markin man where i can find it?

which tackit is the best for now? its berserk or supernova, mostly i play with stronger teams.

Check you self for everybody working different is not hard play and check.

I had success with all of them. For example, when berserk was released I've started a new save and won all my first 13 games. Then, even though I had success, I changed it to Supernova because it's the latest model. So, it's up to you.

vWJUCq9.png

Gk4zL2d.png

Impressive for a team expected to be relegated easily.

I have a **** squad for this league so avoiding relegation this easily is really good.
The times of back-to-back promotions are long gone, unless you get lucky. You need to consolidate in your current league first and this is a big step in that direction.

The only thing I don't like about this tactic is that the striker scores almost no goals. I have 3 decent strikers I rotate and they're all on "goal drought" almost permanently.

tff I have a problem, I'm losing a lot of goals after strokes behind defenders
ps. sorry for my english :)

TTF also am having the same problem. Although widely dominate the games, I rarely managed to score. It is as if the AI online to find out the secret of fighting each tactic ... It seems that the opposition plays with restraint instruction and is almost impossible to score ..

As shown in these three games ... all completely mastered, but can hardly score ... both in version Supernova as the Balanced Attack version ..

Does anyone have any idea how to get away?

View attachment 188052 View attachment 188051

Back