TTF also am having the same problem. Although widely dominate the games, I rarely managed to score. It is as if the AI online to find out the secret of fighting each tactic ... It seems that the opposition plays with restraint instruction and is almost impossible to score ..

As shown in these three games ... all completely mastered, but can hardly score ... both in version Supernova as the Balanced Attack version ..

Does anyone have any idea how to get away?

View attachment 1011762 View attachment 1011763

usuing touchline instructions "get creative" may help :))

TTF also am having the same problem. Although widely dominate the games, I rarely managed to score. It is as if the AI online to find out the secret of fighting each tactic ... It seems that the opposition plays with restraint instruction and is almost impossible to score ..

As shown in these three games ... all completely mastered, but can hardly score ... both in version Supernova as the Balanced Attack version ..

Does anyone have any idea how to get away?

View attachment 1011762 View attachment 1011763

You drew three games you dominated and you "have a problem"? That's not a problem, that's the usual bullshit FM gives you when you dominate AI too much.

The problem would be if you are in relegation zone after that many games played, not this. Just keep playing and it will sort itself out as soon as you bring in even better players. That's the only way to stop getting FMd.

The players gets soooo tired in the supernova v2 version. I also feel like I have better success with the devastator v10 tactic

With the PPM's on the OP, has anyone ever had any success with a player learning a PPM when the coach says they cant see it being a success and recommends a different one?

Cant seem to get a lot of my players to learn half of the PPM's recommended because of this

With the PPM's on the OP, has anyone ever had any success with a player learning a PPM when the coach says they cant see it being a success and recommends a different one?

Cant seem to get a lot of my players to learn half of the PPM's recommended because of this
i did

Back