Enough times to be worth trying them all you reckon m8 ? Also, do you reckon the benefits are worth putting all that game time into?
i would try them all, about the time? yea i think its worth it. well i guess if use this ppm your team can be better mate

i would try them all, about the time? yea i think its worth it. well i guess if use this ppm your team can be better mate

Cool, i'll give it a shot as got a few more youngsters in again. Easier to retrain em while they are younger imo

The Beserk tactic was matched with 83% win ratio by the 4-2-3-1 for 16.2 patch tactic
Tried the others in here, but none were as good as Berserk.
Berserk got me 5 more league points than the 4-2-3-1 with no losses, but the 4-2-3-1 meant my two strikers got a goal a game, which i prefer than the goals been spread about.

The Beserk tactic was matched with 83% win ratio by the 4-2-3-1 for 16.2 patch tactic
Tried the others in here, but none were as good as Berserk.
Berserk got me 5 more league points than the 4-2-3-1 with no losses, but the 4-2-3-1 meant my two strikers got a goal a game, which i prefer than the goals been spread about.
Did you use manual marking with Berserk?

Did you use manual marking with Berserk?

Yes i did.
Some of the games i was sure i was doing it wrong because i kept getting warnings about being out of position due to marking, but that striker still scored so no idea.

very nice for real thx a lot man its working for me in Venezuelan second div i been searching for a tactic at this lvl for like weeks and was close to give up lol now i could get the whole idea of it im 2nd position just lost 1 game at home when i was supposed to be favorite i guess it was some interview or some wrong decision i took during the week that made us lost the game but im getting fantastic results thx to this tactic thx again!

Ok so I think Supernova is better BUT in instant result mode. Devastator V10 is better when you play your games. Now, the difference between the last tactis is thin, so whatever huh.

THANKS TFF, really.

Ok so I think Supernova is better BUT in instant result mode. Devastator V10 is better when you play your games. Now, the difference between the last tactis is thin, so whatever huh.

THANKS TFF, really.

Guys, I don't know why you still use any version of Devastator tactic because Supernova (Attack) is improved version of any Devastator versions.

If you like Devastator becasue of AMC presence then you can use Supernova (Attack) and set the man marking for SS as you do for Devastator V10 and you get better result.

Btw, it might be that Supernova (Attack) with the man marking for SS is better than Supernova (Balanced) V2.

Last edited:
Guys, I don't know why you still use any version of Devastator tactic because Supernova (Attack) is improved version of any Devastator versions.

If you like Devastator becasue of AMC presence then you can use Supernova (Attack) and set the man marking for SS as you do for Devastator V10 and you get better result.

Btw, it might be that Supernova (Attack) with the man marking for SS is better than Supernova (Balanced) V2.

I don't, I only use Supernova. And I will try this tweak !

Supernova (Attack) I think the best!

Balanced V2 I use the match I had worse results..

(I'm playing Vanarama National League with Alfreton)

View attachment 187728View attachment 187729

Wow. I'm not really sure what to say... After an absolutely abysmal first leg, played the second on Supernova (Attack) for the entirety of it until the 80th minute where I switched to waste time. By far the greatest comeback I've ever had! Fantastic job with the tactic TFF, off to the Champions league final!!

Using Supernova balanced V2 works great at home but away I've consistently conceded 2+ goals even against similar and weaker opponents, will give Attack a go from the start as people are saying its better, but don't think it will solve my defensive problems :/

Last edited:
Awesome tactics. Used berzerk and now playing with supernova attack and the results have been great. Soon i'll leave here some screeshots. Continue the good work TTF!

Opposition instructions

Are the opposition instructions set in OP's post correct for all formations?

(Closing down on all ST 's
and show onto weaker foot on ML/AML MR/AMR and ST )

I want to try the supernova balanced on juventus but due to lack of wide midfielders i am using a 3-5-2 which is working for me.

Back