Is it necessary to use individual marking with Supernova, Supernova (Attack) and Supernova (Waste time) ? There is no informations in the first post

not sure if anyone else has tried it... but i've been playing Adama Traore in MR position due to injury to Zivkovic... doesnt cut inside runs down the right past players with great pace... 7 games 7 goals 8 assists Average rating 8.9

dont know but i havea lot problems with tactic. iam better every match but cant score and on end i have a draw or losse. dont know why is happenig that. tactic is very promising but i cant score. and have a round 4-5 ccc per match

I have been using the Supernova (Attack) tactic for my Hearts game. It is quite successful but as stated previously, I shall be dominating matches 23 shots on goal 4-7 ccc and 5 half chances and will loose when opposition have 1 ccc and 2 shots on goal all game. Annoying but i'm putting it down to simple FM rubbish.

I am setting man marking so my SS man marks the right hand midfielder/defensive midfielder NOT WINGER or WIDE MIDFIELDER - I feel this helps.

One more observation - I am conceding alot of my goal through 2 common ways - 1. crosses from the flanks into the box or free kicks floated in. 2. through balls because my central defenders are too tight.

Are we sure that tight marking both the forwards is a good option to play? This seems to result in opposition strikers scoring most of their goals from one two's.

Just a few observations, this is by far the most consistent tactic I have tried and can't wait until it is improved further! appreciated all the hard work TFF. Thanks.

Edit: a question I would like answered: do you have assistant manager apply opposition instructions and then add in the additional instructions e.g. tight mark strikers and weaker foot or do you clear all and just add in the oppo instructions stated on the original post ONLY?

Hope this makes sense. Thanks again.

Last edited:
I don't understand why most people here use Super Nova Attack instead of Balanced. You get better defensive stability with balanced + you don't have to set manual marking or anything.

I don't understand why most people here use Super Nova Attack instead of Balanced. You get better defensive stability with balanced + you don't have to set manual marking or anything.
maybe coz they already have good squad by abusing theier enemy hard enough :)

not sure if anyone else has tried it... but i've been playing Adama Traore in MR position due to injury to Zivkovic... doesnt cut inside runs down the right past players with great pace... 7 games 7 goals 8 assists Average rating 8.9

this doesnt suprise me much, as tactics with fast wingers running down on the sideline and crossing before the goalkeeper works really well in FM16 :)

Is it necessary to use individual marking with Supernova, Supernova (Attack) and Supernova (Waste time) ? There is no informations in the first post

I know for sure that for the Balanced version you don't need set the man marking but for the Attack version I'm not sure... :)

Are we sure that tight marking both the forwards is a good option to play? This seems to result in opposition strikers scoring most of their goals from one two's.

Why are you tight marking the opposition strikers? The instruction is to close down always on strikers, not tight mark them.

Omg, i love your tactics, but i dont know what is going on with SuperNova

Arsenal 2nd season

Cech, Bellerín, Stones, Rugani, Gaya; William Carvalho, Sanchez, Ramsey, Wilshere (Cazorla), Walcott; Gabriel Barbosa.

Sanchez is not playing very well and Gabriel Barbosa doesn't score.

HELP MEEEEEEEEE

Omg, i love your tactics, but i dont know what is going on with SuperNova

Arsenal 2nd season

Cech, Bellerín, Stones, Rugani, Gaya; William Carvalho, Sanchez, Ramsey, Wilshere (Cazorla), Walcott; Gabriel Barbosa.

Sanchez is not playing very well and Gabriel Barbosa doesn't score.

HELP MEEEEEEEEE

use version devastator v10 e7
or devastator 11
working amazing!

Back