has anybody noticed that players miss so many ccc on this years game? i create so many chances but they constantly hit the eeper or miss miles wide

It really annoys me this year - I create loads of ccc chances and my strikers won't score any. Last match I created 7 ccc and scored none and opposition created 2 half chances and scored 1 they had 2 shots on target all game and they won 1-0. I just don't understand....

this happens frequently on all saves with multiple teams with tff attack formation. It seems completely random as well.

players will be through on goal and smash it at keeper every time, or smash it soooo wide for no reason...

testing in low alloy in Brazil and got great result!

View attachment 186263 the final: View attachment 186259

Parana state champion! With the OPERÁRIO FERROVIÁRIO, one technical staff much lower than the rivals who are in the first or second national division. The OPERÁRIO seeks always to 4 national division.

For those unfamiliar, the state championships have always been traditional in Brazil, perhaps by the fact that Brazil is a continental country the state championships have always had a large force majeure until national. But in recent years it has lost its strength and being questioned, but still important.

I made no hiring/transfer, because I wanted to play with the original Team OPERÁRIO FERROVIÁRIO in the first season. As seen in prints, the team was quite weak, yet the tactic gave joy. Just made an adjustment: Decreases the defensive line of "Very High" to "slightly high". That's because my defenders are too slow and was taking a lot of goals in the defense's back. But sometimes when I need or goal'm opponents attack does not use long balls, then use "Very High line."

View attachment 186262 aND Nathan, Game scorer of Parana state: View attachment 186261

For those who do not remember, the OPERÁRIO FERROVIÁRIO was the club who did something crazy goal 2015:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S2ozLuBRD7s

Am I the only one who hasn't good results with those tactics?
Probably I did something wrong... :(

Am I the only one who hasn't good results with those tactics?
Probably I did something wrong... :(

I saw some things that make a difference for tactical work:

- Leave the tactics 100% fluid. Before being 100% has no way to analyze any tactic.

- Train defensive positioning before matches after aa tactic being fluid. I did not think much of it, but with time I saw that the more defensive you train, the greater their possession and hence greater chances created.

- Use the lecture / instruction DURING games. After scoring or conceding a goal, always shouting "focus." also shout "encourage" or "ask for more".

- When the attacker get a 4 or 5 matches without scoring, interact with him and tell him, "I have confidence in him until he score again."

- If you are taking a lot of goals back, hire fast defensers or lower the defensive line.

- Pay close attention to use inverted feet in MR and ML. many goals come through these positions when using the inverted foot

I saw some things that make a difference for tactical work:

- Leave the tactics 100% fluid. Before being 100% has no way to analyze any tactic.

- Train defensive positioning before matches after aa tactic being fluid. I did not think much of it, but with time I saw that the more defensive you train, the greater their possession and hence greater chances created.

- Use the lecture / instruction DURING games. After scoring or conceding a goal, always shouting "focus." also shout "encourage" or "ask for more".

- When the attacker get a 4 or 5 matches without scoring, interact with him and tell him, "I have confidence in him until he score again."

- If you are taking a lot of goals back, hire fast defensers or lower the defensive line.

- Pay close attention to use inverted feet in MR and ML. many goals come through these positions when using the inverted foot
but what about the man marking,should i use?and if yes,how should i use to work good

I do not manage to get any results too

Me neither, but clearly it is working for some people. By the way, I've never yet tried a tactic, on this FM or previous versions that performed poorly when not fluid but suddenly started performing well when fluid. It either clicks straight away, or starts of with a few solid displays - draws or creating chances - and then improves.

I've asked before, but the creator not want to reply because this question has been asked a lot of time, it seems.
I understand, but sincerely I cannot find it in 256 pages :'D
So, if anyone else know it: looking at the filters, is better a player who had one point less in 5 skills or one who had 5 point less in only one skill?
Thanks a lot to anyone who will reply! :)

Bitterly disappointed here, 2 disallowed goals for offside, 1 was, the other wasnt and not sure why i didnt get given a penalty for a professional foul.

Sigh

View attachment 186188

On a positive note, if it was 2 easy, i'd get bored. Yay for the rng with instant result to keep things interesting

I've asked before, but the creator not want to reply because this question has been asked a lot of time, it seems.
I understand, but sincerely I cannot find it in 256 pages :'D
So, if anyone else know it: looking at the filters, is better a player who had one point less in 5 skills or one who had 5 point less in only one skill?
Thanks a lot to anyone who will reply! :)

The better option would be the player who is 1 point less in 5 skills, you can always train those skills separately to get them higher, but you would never gain 5 points on one skill, unless it's a wonderkid

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guys, if someone want then there's still some time to get Supernova tactics and other stuff like the filters or the recommended attributes for it because soon I'll be editing the OP to suite the new tactic and I'll remove all that stuff and Supernova tactics.

Last edited:
Back