I can't seem to score with this tactic. Using the default Spurs team, minus Kane, adding Muriel and Ben-Yedder. Tried both tactics, and I can't seem to win right now. Only one so far, against Watford, and 3 draws. Will get a bit further into the season and see how it's going further on. Followed all the advice in the OP.

But without doubt Champions League is the hardest competition in the game and in order to win it you need a team that consists of the best world players, of course, it's still possible to win it with a team that isn't that strong but you need some luck for it… ;)

Tbh ive always found the world cup to be tougher than the champions league, partly because its once every 4 years and also because its hard to get a tactic fluid due the the amount of time you get to be with your squad. That and you are limited on the players you can pick due to nationality whereas with a club you can normally buy who you can afford. Also, your up against the best players in the world, not just Europe.

Also, your up against the best players in the world, not just Europe.

When you play in Champions League you also play against the best players in the world...

Messi, Neymar and Suarez are the best world players and they play in Champions League but they aren't Europeans :D

In theory, a club can be stronger than any national team because a club can have the best players from different nations.

Last edited:
Struggling in my 5th season with leeds, downloaded tactic, played top of the league arsenal at the emirates and managed to beat em 3 nil. Excellent.

When you play in Champions League you also play against the best players in the world...

Messi, Neymar and Suarez are the best world players and they play in Champions League but they aren't Europeans :D

In theory, a club can be stronger than any national team because a club can have the best players from different nations.

I am refering to players who play for clubs in Europe not who are European by nationality :)

...and yes a club could be stronger, because they play together loads more. Exactly why i think world cup is tougher to win and exactly why you will struggle to get a fluid tactic as i already said. Unless you plan on finding out how long it takes to get fluid.

Anyway, as i stated, thats just my opinion feel free to have your own :D

...oh wait!

Last edited:
Guys, I've just finished testing a new tactic and it showed better results than Supernova and Devastator... I'll upload it at some point today. ;)

You are a genius mate Thank you for these great tactics please keep up the good work.

Ehhh... guys, as always I too rushed to announce a new tactic because it showed in some of my tests such performance that I didn't like at all... unfortunately, I have to abandon the release due to this... if I manage to find the issue then I'll report about it... but until that don't expect any new tactic ;)

P.S. I still hope that I just messed up the data... and everything is ok with the new tactic... but anyway some further investigation is requires and it'll take some additional time...

Last edited:
Btw, I'll also update Supernova tactics because I found a throw-in setup that is much better than the current setup in Supernova… ;)

Do you think the supernova attack one will work well in arsenal? I have very strong wingers which could be great inside forwards but I have to use them in ml/mr where they are only accomplished and have bad rating for "winger" role.

Guys, I've updated the Balanced and Attacking versions. Added better throw-ins setup and slightly tweaked some other set pieces.

Guys, I've updated the Balanced and Attacking versions. Added better throw-ins setup and slightly tweaked some other set pieces.
thank u mate :) hope u find the solution for the new tac :) great work :) , should we ppm long bullet throw strongly like fm15?

Hey

After testing this tactic on few teams, I have noticed this tactic works really well on big teams but hard for a lower league team. What I have noticed in my saves is that most of the goals against me are coming from crosses, is there a way to fix that?. But overall this tactic is very good

With Supernova attack, SS marking opposition right midfielder I beat Arsenal 1-0 away from home and 1-0 at home in the Champions league - also drew with Real Madrid 2-2 away from home and lost 3-2 at home.

This is with Hearts in the Scottish League. Awesome Tactic TFF thanks.

Back