Guys, if someone want then there's still some time to get Supernova tactics and other stuff like the filters or the recommended attributes for it because soon I'll be editing the OP to suite the new tactic and I'll remove all that stuff and Supernova tactics.

Do you find something better? please add new tactic waiting for that!

Guys, if someone want then there's still some time to get Supernova tactics and other stuff like the filters or the recommended attributes for it because soon I'll be editing the OP to suite the new tactic and I'll remove all that stuff and Supernova tactics.
u mean u ready for realise? o.O

Guys, you can try the tactic while I'm updating the OP and adding all important stuff about the tactic.

*** TORNADO ***

DOWNLOAD THE TACTIC -->TFF TORNADO V1

Tornado_Barca_V1.png
Tornado_Real_V1.png

ive played 5 matches with tornado. i always watch my matches. never use instant result. i have noticed that the tactic is MUCH more attacking and can get exposed by teams that play on the counter. they will hit balls down the flanks and whip in crosses. if you have slow defenders they wont be in position to deal with the crosses

Love the formation (Tornado) already! Just started a new season with Sheff Utd and used Supernova uptil now with not the best results. With Tornado I haven't lost a single game yet, out of 10 matches. Good job TFF :) Will show results later.

Guys, I've updated the OP and the important information section, PPMs, the filters, the training, the recommended attributes … all that have been updated to suite the new tactic.

The only what's left is to add lists of players for STC/AML/AMR positions and I'll do that a bit later.

BUMP
*** TORNADO ***

DOWNLOAD THE TACTIC -->TFF TORNADO V1

Tornado_Barca_V1.png
Tornado_Real_V1.png

Last edited:
been using tornado I think i may be on to somthing I used ur cm left to man mark as before and havent conceeded in 6 matches also took off slo on the cf hope you dont mind my imput just think it may have made it more effective

Guys, I've updated the OP and the important information section, PPMs, the filters, the training, the recommended attributes … all that have been updated to suite the new tactic.

The only what's left is to add lists of players for STC/AML/AMR positions and I'll do that a bit later.

BUMP

Guys, I've added lists of players for STC/AML/AMR/MCL/MCR positions to the OP. You can find it at the bottom of the OP.

Last edited:
Trying the tweak listed above on post 2584. Working well for me. Haven't conceded in 4 matches now as tottenham

been using tornado I think i may be on to somthing I used ur cm left to man mark as before and havent conceeded in 6 matches also took off slo on the cf hope you dont mind my imput just think it may have made it more effective

Who does the left cm man mark?

hey tff, do u think that i should sell harry kane?

If you are Tottenham then I wouldn't do that because he is good as DLF, of course, unless if you can afford to have someone like Lewandowski or Benzema instead of him.

Having real problems vs 4-4-2 - I may as well just lay down and concede with it - lost 4-2 to Norwich just now..... seriously

i dont understand these man marking instructions? very bdly describe no offence @wilshere/deanthegreenbean

Back